RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Some of you are to cynical if there's a smoking gun Trump is gone. Politics is all about self preservation. Why would republicans risk everything for Trump when Pence would give them anything they want anyway.:dwillhuh:
Because the base is not strong enough, short term win for the R's, but there would be blood letting at the next elections. The base got a boost with people that blindly follow Trump.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
WikiLeaks got the goods on the Republicans. I expect to see their emails in 2018. They would really disrupt the normalcy in US and thats what Putin, I mean Bannon, I meant Trump wants, right?

Edit: Pence needs to go too. He lied about the whole situation with Flynn. He knew before Flynn was fired that he was a liar and foreign agent.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Personally, I believe that there's a smoking gun (or guns) that make Trump's Kremlin connections clear, and I think that it will come out during these congressional hearings.

At that point, Republicans will have to make a choice, and most wouldn't want to put their re-election at risk by defending Trump as vociferously.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of you are to cynical if there's a smoking gun Trump is gone. Politics is all about self preservation. Why would republicans risk everything for Trump when Pence would give them anything they want anyway.:dwillhuh:

If Trump is impeached and removed they fear losing Congress and the White House in the next two elections.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
That's my point. Why say Trump would never get impeached if their guy is next in line.
Because it's a huge blow to Republicans if their president gets impeached. It would strengthen the opposition for any upcoming elections. They don't want to splinter and weaken the party. I think they'd rather just defend, deflect, and ride it out.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If Trump is impeached and removed they fear losing Congress and the White House in the next two elections.
This alone is going to cause the Dems to take the House in the midterm.

And Trump doesn't even have to be impeached, depending on what else falls out the closet in the upcoming year - 2020 might be a foregone conclusion for the Rs as well.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This alone is going to cause the Dems to take the House in the midterm.

And Trump doesn't even have to be impeached, depending on what else falls out the closet in the upcoming year - 2020 might be a foregone conclusion for the Rs as well.

There's absolutely no way the Dems take the House in 2018 regardless of what happens with Trump. It's just not a good year for them, too many safe seats for the Republicans. They might gain a few seats but that's about it. That gerrymandering. :whew:

As far as 2020, who knows, that's just too far away to predict.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There's absolutely no way the Dems take the House in 2018 regardless of what happens with Trump. It's just not a good year for them, too many safe seats for the Republicans. They might gain a few seats but that's about it. That gerrymandering. :whew:

As far as 2020, who knows, that's just too far away to predict.

Good point about gerrymandering..