RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm not sure it can go much lower than it already is. A solid 30% of the country will approve of Trump no matter what, he could beat his wife on TV and they'd still fukk with him.:skip:
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

This is turning out to be one of the greatest quotes in political history. Even after all the fukkery he has a 86% approval rating with R's.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

This is turning out to be one of the greatest quotes in political history. Even after all the fukkery he has a 86% approval rating with R's.
"I love the uneducated. ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:francis:Republicans are praying so desperately for a massive terrorist attack right now.
I've known they were rotten for a while now after seeing how they handled 9/11 and the crash of 2008, but after studying Vietnam and the war on drugs and the crack epidemic, I'd be willing to be on a gulf of Tonkin or 9/11 or reichstag fire any day now. Fingers crossed something like that doesn't happen.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:hhh:

No, it got Trump in the White House and the second this calms down trust he is going to remove sanctions and get buddy buddy with Putin and continue a plan to create oligarchs in political power while feeding the masses of white people a mix of nationalism, racism, and religious bigotry so they can feel better about themselves as the oligarchs rob them of everything.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I've known they were rotten for a while now after seeing how they handled 9/11 and the crash of 2008, but after studying Vietnam and the war on drugs and the crack epidemic, I'd be willing to be on a gulf of Tonkin or 9/11 or reichstag fire any day now. Fingers crossed something like that doesn't happen.
:ohhh: