RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Let's just say Trump does get impeached. Pence is next in line if there is nothing linking him to Russia but wouldn't his position be so weak where he wouldn't be able to carry out a conservative agenda? I just can't see the party jumping behind him that quickly unless its completely clear he had nothing to do with Russia or if he knew nothing about the campaign dealings with Russia. At best he would be a lame duck who would be warming the seat for 2020. I think I would fear Ryan more than Pence being president.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impeachment requires only a majority vote in the House to bring up the charges and 2/3 vote in the Senate. So it's not like you need every Republican in the house.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Let's just say Trump does get impeached. Pence is next in line if there is nothing linking him to Russia but wouldn't his position be so weak where he wouldn't be able to carry out a conservative agenda? I just can't see the party jumping behind him that quickly unless its completely clear he had nothing to do with Russia or if he knew nothing about the campaign dealings with Russia. At best he would be a lame duck who would be warming the seat for 2020. I think I would fear Ryan more than Pence being president.

The GOP would just have to cut their losses. Better to have a patriotic lame duck than a powerful traitor in the Oval Office.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yes, Pence would be a lame duck in that situation. His power would be real limited.

If this administration falls, the whole top tier of it is going down with the ship so your worst fear would be at the helm.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm not sure it can go much lower than it already is. A solid 30% of the country will approve of Trump no matter what, he could beat his wife on TV and they'd still fukk with him.:skip:
He could even tweet about it,

Melania was being a complete disaster so I punched her tremendously in her face two times. The FAKE news will say I kicked her as well, NOT TRUE! SAD! #FOXANDFRIENDS