RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
so basically the question going forward is, did trump know and everyone answer to him or is trump just a patsy. I can't see him being a part since he is the smartest person in the room, he is like a really smart person, it's going to be great :troll:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fox going separate ways with Napolitano :mjlol:

Blame the messenger but not the President, right?

How many people have they blamed so far?

1) Breitbart
2) Some "aide" who passed along the story to Trump :duck:
3) Napolitano
4) Fox

Did any of the above make those tweets on March 4th? :dwillhuh:

If they are searching for someone to blame for the tweets/accusations then why is this Cornyn fakkit talking about an investigation?

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1245658_o.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This.

The GOP probably would never impeach Trump no matter what, just off GP because he's a Republican, and the Dems don't have enough power to do anything.
What it will come down to is...what do they value more, their reputation and their jobs or their party...

There are a lot of GOP cats that are starting to stand up and say "Listen I'm a Republican but I'm not taking food off my table for this dumbass and anyone who wants to stand with him...."

Not all rats go down with the ship...some hitch a ride on some driftwood and make it to shore to burrow under another building and live another day.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What it will come down to is...what do they value more, their reputation and their jobs or their party...

I don't share your faith that Republicans (or their voters) have that much sense :francis:

Plus, they can always deflect and start blaming immigrants/Mexicans/BLM/The Media/Obama for whatever Trump does and their base will eat it up.