RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I been peeped this Canadian reporter checking these WEAK American reporters. It's so sad to see how Maggie has fallen back for the sake of access. I peeped it when it happened not to mention their unwillingness to take responsibility for their campaign coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I been peeped this Canadian reporter checking these WEAK American reporters. It's so sad to see how Maggie has fallen back for the sake of access. I peeped it when it happened not to mention their unwillingness to take responsibility for their campaign coverage.
Don't forget...

We been exposed Maggie months ago:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those fukking clowns are too busy sharing the Q anon account, LARPing over on T_D, trying to get jobs droppingTom Fittons seersucker shirts off at the dry cleaners, and hitting up every TJ Maxx’s and Marshall’s trying to buy the sliders that Jarod was wearing in the flicks from the Kushner winter vacation. If they have any time left, they are at the barber trying to get that Steven Miller 48 yr old asperger’s WU symbol hairline cut. Got to be fresh as month old, room temperature milk for 18’
:huhldup:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s apparent they’re changing the narrative past few months.

Even if there was “collusion” it isn’t illegal.

Even though Trump himself has constantly said there is no collusion at all.

These people brehs. So fukking blatant. :picard:
Ever since Don Jr meeting got exposted, Fox News and Trump allies been saying this nonsense.