RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/23944046/

:mjgrin:

#TrumpSet timeline:

-Trump won the election fair and square, y'all need to get over it

-Trump gonna pass this Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it

-Trump gonna pass this second Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it ("It's partially in effect now pending lower court decisions" :trumpynsick: )

-Trump gonna bush Obamacare, y'all need to get over it

-Trump gonna be proven right on being wiretapped, y'all need to get over it

-Trump outchea making jobs, y'all need to get over it ("I inherited an economy on cruise control and I haven't ruined it yet" :trumpynsick: )

-This Russia story ain't gonna last

-Russia ain't trying to influence the election

-Russia did try to influence the election, but Trump ain't colluding with the Russians

-Trump didn't willingly collude with the Russians

-They ain't gonna might not impeach him tho :patrice:

-They ain't gonna might not remove him from office tho :patrice:

- He ain't going to jail tho :smugfavre:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
1) Why are people bytching about the NYT article? The more Trump speaks "unfiltered", especially without a lawyer present and I guess without the knowledge of his staff, the more that can be used against him in investigations

2) Amazing that Trump would continue to do interviews with a paper he routinely calls "failing" on Twitter

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If he doesn't sign the sanctions which I know he won't. The Congress has something in place when he don't sign right

i think congress can overrule his veto with a super majority.
i don't know what happens if he just says "fukk it, i'm just not gonna sign it".
that's a good question.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:gucci:

Joy Reid's assessment of that Trump article is on point like a needle. Trump is so flawed as a human it's scary. He has so many issues mentally with insecurity, greed and narcissism and as a human being period that he is the absolute WORST person to hold this office on a human level. The absolute worst :mjlol:

His relationship with his moms totally fukked him up and now we the people have to deal with Dr. Evil from Austin Powers the Spy who Shagged me as a result.. Just like Chris Rock said Trump is like a an evil Mr. Magoo. :laff:

:sadcam:

This shyt is insane

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
1) Why are people bytching about the NYT article? The more Trump speaks "unfiltered", especially without a lawyer present and I guess without the knowledge of his staff, the more that can be used against him in investigations

2) Amazing that Trump would continue to do interviews with a paper he routinely calls "failing" on Twitter
Nobody is complaining about the interview, any opportunity this idiot has to speak unfiltered is a good thing. The problem is that these reporters coddle this bytch, when he is the president, it shouldn’t be a fukking American event that he gives interviews. He should be getting grilled, but the reporters are afraid he will shut them off, he probably will, but it’s your job to shoot your shot. Say what you want about Acosta, but he ain’t afraid.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Nobody is complaining about the interview, any opportunity this idiot has to speak unfiltered is a good thing. The problem is that these reporters coddle this bytch, when he is the president, it shouldn’t be a fukking American event that he gives interviews. He should be getting grilled, but the reporters are afraid he will shut them off, he probably will, but it’s your job to shoot your shot. Say what you want about Acosta, but he ain’t afraid.
To be fair: Acosta was shot at. He has no choice but to “keep it real”.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:gucci:

Joy Reid's assessment of that Trump article is on point like a needle. Trump is so flawed as a human it's scary. He has so many issues mentally with insecurity, greed and narcissism and as a human being period that he is the absolute WORST person to hold this office on a human level. The absolute worst :mjlol:

His relationship with his moms totally fukked him up and now we the people have to deal with Dr. Evil from Austin Powers the Spy who Shagged me as a result.. Just like Chris Rock said Trump is like a an evil Mr. Magoo. :laff:

:sadcam:

This shyt is insane

I bet millions he was molested and abuse throughout his childhood as he is a fukk up person. I don't think he cares about anyone except his daughter who he wants to fukk and impregnate

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Trump fired his HIV/AIDS council in its entirety by FedEx letter

TRUMP FIRES HIV/AIDS COUNCIL IN ITS ENTIRETY BY FEDEX LETTER, REPORT CLAIMS

President Donald Trump fired the remaining members of the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) Wednesday, reportedly informing them without explanation with a letter delivered by FedEx.

The mass dismissal of the advisers marked another nadir in the administration’s dealing with the council. In June, six members resigned from PACHA writing in an open letter, published in Newsweek, saying the Trump White House was pushing for legislation that would harm people living with HIV.