RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
DSLnJCJUMAANs0j

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Back after a great christmas. Trump's still being Trump I see...

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 It's a pity you got screwed in the WOAT voting. Nevertheless there is still appreciation for the effort you put into this thread.:ehh:

See.....

This is the dikkriding shyt that gives HL a bad name. I'ma call you out like I called out @Ill and @DEAD7. You have no right to say Nap got screwed during WOAT voting, when you cast a vote for someone who had no shot at beating Nap. You literally cast a Jill Stein vote.
Yeah Nap got screwed - by you! :martin:

Seriously, posters like YOU feed Nap false hope. YOU hype that man up. YOU put the battery in his back. And when he needs YOU to do something as simple as vote against his primary opponent way, where yo ass at? :jbhmm:

Nap lost by 1 vote.

Your 1 vote went to a nobody.

But keep pointing the finger at "people" :skip:

It's like y'all don't realize we can see exactly who voted for who :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s apparent they’re changing the narrative past few months.

Even if there was “collusion” it isn’t illegal.

Even though Trump himself has constantly said there is no collusion at all.

These people brehs. So fukking blatant. :picard:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@tru_m.a.c stop derailing the thread to discuss a poll you created. We have enough trolls.
fukk up you human tampon.

You ain't say shyt or report the post when it was created. You even dapped a few of them. Now you care about the topic derailing the thread?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk up you human tampon.

You ain't say shyt or report the post when it was created. You even dapped a few of them. Now you care about the topic derailing the thread?
If only there was a thread where you could discuss a poll related to a topic not related to this thread? :jbhmm:

Stop trolling.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This guy gotta be the most insecure mutha fukka, with no self awareness. He is good at staying in the news, which I know is all he cares about, so he actually thinks he is doing a good job. I honestly wonder if he knows how fukked he is? He will EASILY go down as the worst president of all time, no question. I really don’t think he will start a nuclear war, or should I say, will not be allowed to, unless TPTB want to really pull the trigger on the NWO (which Trump is not, and will never be apart of).