RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See.....

This is the dikkriding shyt that gives HL a bad name. I'ma call you out like I called out @Ill and @DEAD7. You have no right to say Nap got screwed during WOAT voting, when you cast a vote for someone who had no shot at beating Nap. You literally cast a Jill Stein vote.
Yeah Nap got screwed - by you! :martin:

Seriously, posters like YOU feed Nap false hope. YOU hype that man up. YOU put the battery in his back. And when he needs YOU to do something as simple as vote against his primary opponent way, where yo ass at? :jbhmm:

Nap lost by 1 vote.

Your 1 vote went to a nobody.

But keep pointing the finger at "people" :skip:

It's like y'all don't realize we can see exactly who voted for who :dahell:

Let me take my time and reply to you, cause I simply gave my opinion, not sure why you got in your feelings on this one.:gucci:

The WOAT competition started and I voted for the person, by my criteria, who was the WOAT. I thought that was the criteria, not some clique driven BS. I wasn't checking back the vote tallies with a view to change my vote, because that's simply not how I do things when I make a decision. I have no clue that this change your vote shyte is how you play the game on this site, neither do I care. I'll continue to do me. You will notice I did the same for the GOAT voting.

You break this shyt down as a Jill Stein vote? Really? You compare the coli WOAT to the US presidential elections? Maybe you have been on here too long. :hhh:

I raised an opinion that simply said, based on what happened I was surprised that voters overlooked people who defended white supremacists and instead voted for Nap, to me that was odd, but hey, what do I know eh? I'm a fukking Jill Stein voter according to you.

If you check my history, you will see that me and Nap aren't on the best of terms, but I simply show appreciation when he does good work. When he does shyt I call him out and he has come at me for it as well. It is what it is. I'm old enough not to not hold grudges on a forum. Giving daps when he deserves it and telling him thanks for the work he did on the thread is giving him false hope?

Either way, next time, as a mod, I submit to you that you consider this - when the vote tally clearly goes down to two people, you recast the ballots between the two main vote getters, update the thread and title with that info and have people cast their vote again. That way Jill stein voters like me have no excuses.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I been peeped this Canadian reporter checking these WEAK American reporters. It's so sad to see how Maggie has fallen back for the sake of access. I peeped it when it happened not to mention their unwillingness to take responsibility for their campaign coverage.

Daniel Dale is a vet in this field though. He looked down the barrel of crazy when Rob Ford was mayor, and started beef with him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

InsecurePoliteGoral-max-1mb.gif