RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
NYT has really lost my respect this year and this whole "unfiltered" thing is yet another example

they act like they are emboldened by the presidents criticisms of them and somehow are a vanguard in this facts vs falsehoods battle

In actuality I feel that they have merely doubled down on the pandering, just give me something Facebook shareable editorial style that Trump taunts them for.

while I don't think they publish "fake news" I feel that their reporting consistently misconstrues the context of the subject matter in order to make their stories "pop"

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How sick is Maggie, after all the *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* dikkriding she does for the Trump cabal, that she didn’t get this interview. I mean hers was a collabo, and everything.

:russ: hadn't even thought of that

he already told these people tho: Trump doesn't do interviews with birds he grabs em by the box

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
a6c.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How sick is Maggie, after all the *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* dikkriding she does for the Trump cabal, that she didn’t get this interview. I mean hers was a collabo, and everything.
NYT has really lost my respect this year and this whole "unfiltered" thing is yet another example

they act like they are emboldened by the presidents criticisms of them and somehow are a vanguard in this facts vs falsehoods battle

In actuality I feel that they have merely doubled down on the pandering, just give me something Facebook shareable editorial style that Trump taunts them for.

while I don't think they publish "fake news" I feel that their reporting consistently misconstrues the context of the subject matter in order to make their stories "pop"

Last edited by a moderator:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
#Trumpset come collect your Ls.
Those fukking clowns are too busy sharing the Q anon account, LARPing over on T_D, trying to get jobs droppingTom Fittons seersucker shirts off at the dry cleaners, and hitting up every TJ Maxx’s and Marshall’s trying to buy the sliders that Jarod was wearing in the flicks from the Kushner winter vacation. If they have any time left, they are at the barber trying to get that Steven Miller 48 yr old asperger’s WU symbol hairline cut. Got to be fresh as month old, room temperature milk for 18’

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It’s like, fukk anyone making excuses for “coddling” the president, because they think they have him “figured out”. fukk them, and fukk him. It would be completely different if this was a guy that devoted his whole life to good, and in his later years, started to get dementia, so they give him softballs and edit the fukk out of it.
This fukking piece of shyt, he is not only openly defiant, and non accessible, which is disgusting for a president, but he only grants interviews to Fox where he openly shyts on the free press. Maggie is a Team Trump, and it’s not as “on the low” as she thinks it is perceived. I think they have a strategy with each other, where she pretends to push back on some stuff, and he lets her get little wins on some shyt that is completely insignificant, they ain’t fooling anyone.