RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HandsomeMadeupGemsbuck-max-1mb.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

:gucci: are they fukking serious

Well what choice do they have. They are fully now hitched to the Trump wagon. They know they are fukked for a long time. Thing is, all the crazy young judges Trump are nominating will last for generations.

they are going to throw everything out there, hoping something sticks....all the conspiracy theories, no matter how fake

*the fbi text messages
*uranium sale
*seth rich
*trump tower bugging
*hillarys emails
*bengahzi
*obamas brth certificate

Hell, I think they might even bring back Bill Clinton and Whitewater at this point. Whatever they think will distract the public from the upcoming Mueller ether.

the entire RNC must be so deep in russian money, corruption and fukkery that we can't even imagine.
the Mueller investigation must feel like someone strangling them from behind with piano wire.
all of these distractions are the equivalent of them desperately trying to grasp onto anything they can use as a weapon to stop from being strangled to death....but Mueller is a pro.

he knows exactly what is within their reach and how to pull on that piano wire.
the question is, how many of these traitors can he chock out at once?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Let me take a minute and shyt on someone that usually gets left out of my rants, mostly because he is an unimportant, p*ssy ass, little fukking closeted boy fukking, white trash, coward, fake Christian, cuck little fukkface, broke, projecting his incest fantasies growing up onto his bytch fukking wife, Mike Pence. The last couple of days, yes all the republican leadership should kill themselves, but the way this mother fukking piece of shyt Pence, acting like the fukking closeted fukking cocksucker he is, been looking lovingly at Trump. I pray at night I can give him the hands some day *pause*. I hope his wife is a Busto and the sweetest revenge would be him walking in on her knocking down a whole bi mariachi band, getting spit roasted while they are doing gay stuff with each other, and Mike is so conflicted that he goes in the bathroom and kills himself after jerking off to his repressed gay fantasies. And all of his children, if they don’t completely disavow their coward, morally fukking corrupt father, they all get aids from sharing dirty needles, and they don’t die right away, they live with full blown, get the most painful cancer, but incredible medical care, and squeak out 5 or 6 intensely painful years, until they die with mounds of debt that will affect at least 4 generations until the family tree flames out in some miserable little Appalachia trailer.
Not to derail, Putin is a piece of fukking shyt.

Imagine how tempting this would be to @Orbital-Fetus if he was on a no-hate-fap challenge.

@Orbital-Fetus look at this masterpiece :wow:

you can taste the hate that he packs into every word.
makes your mouth taste like ass when you speak it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is something supposed to be happening today? :patrice:

Let me take a minute and shyt on someone that usually gets left out of my rants, mostly because he is an unimportant, p*ssy ass, little fukking closeted boy fukking, white trash, coward, fake Christian, cuck little fukkface, broke, projecting his incest fantasies growing up onto his bytch fukking wife, Mike Pence. The last couple of days, yes all the republican leadership should kill themselves, but the way this mother fukking piece of shyt Pence, acting like the fukking closeted fukking cocksucker he is, been looking lovingly at Trump. I pray at night I can give him the hands some day *pause*. I hope his wife is a Busto and the sweetest revenge would be him walking in on her knocking down a whole bi mariachi band, getting spit roasted while they are doing gay stuff with each other, and Mike is so conflicted that he goes in the bathroom and kills himself after jerking off to his repressed gay fantasies. And all of his children, if they don’t completely disavow their coward, morally fukking corrupt father, they all get aids from sharing dirty needles, and they don’t die right away, they live with full blown, get the most painful cancer, but incredible medical care, and squeak out 5 or 6 intensely painful years, until they die with mounds of debt that will affect at least 4 generations until the family tree flames out in some miserable little Appalachia trailer.
Not to derail, Putin is a piece of fukking shyt.

Yeah, this guy has literally done nothing over the last six months except go to NFL games just so he can make a political statement by leaving when the players decide to kneel. What a clown. :pachaha: