RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
the entire RNC must be so deep in russian money, corruption and fukkery that we can't even imagine.
the Mueller investigation must feel like someone strangling them from behind with piano wire.
all of these distractions are the equivalent of them desperately trying to grasp onto anything they can use as a weapon to stop from being strangled to death....but Mueller is a pro.

he knows exactly what is within their reach and how to pull on that piano wire.
the question is, how many of these traitors can he chock out at once?

shyt going to expose secret societies breh and organizations.

We all know Obama guys were Pacific specific people with interest there which explained the trade deal etc.. Trilateral Comission etc..

Bush skull and bones trilateral commission

Trump who the fukk is behind him besides Russia

shyt getting spooky

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Let me take a minute and shyt on someone that usually gets left out of my rants, mostly because he is an unimportant, p*ssy ass, little fukking closeted boy fukking, white trash, coward, fake Christian, cuck little fukkface, broke, projecting his incest fantasies growing up onto his bytch fukking wife, Mike Pence. The last couple of days, yes all the republican leadership should kill themselves, but the way this mother fukking piece of shyt Pence, acting like the fukking closeted fukking cocksucker he is, been looking lovingly at Trump. I pray at night I can give him the hands some day *pause*. I hope his wife is a Busto and the sweetest revenge would be him walking in on her knocking down a whole bi mariachi band, getting spit roasted while they are doing gay stuff with each other, and Mike is so conflicted that he goes in the bathroom and kills himself after jerking off to his repressed gay fantasies. And all of his children, if they don’t completely disavow their coward, morally fukking corrupt father, they all get aids from sharing dirty needles, and they don’t die right away, they live with full blown, get the most painful cancer, but incredible medical care, and squeak out 5 or 6 intensely painful years, until they die with mounds of debt that will affect at least 4 generations until the family tree flames out in some miserable little Appalachia trailer.
Not to derail, Putin is a piece of fukking shyt.

I enjoy seeing you post, but I worry about you sometimes, breh :picard:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Trump is taking credit for Xmas bonuses now :mjlol:

My fukkin god you idiot that shyt is generally part of policy, decided at the beginning of the year, or written into some sort of sales goal. and has been for YEARS almost everywhere. Obviously it can change depending on the economy too. You'd know this if you ever had to work before you bafoon.