RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Turtle face ass

bQyFxMI.png

2b78ae6dcb392a592bda1386e8b088a6.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I enjoy seeing you post, but I worry about you sometimes, breh :picard:
Nothing to worry about, my fam holds me down, plenty of support and I really am quite pleasant to be around since my wife has been in picture. All the hatred is locked away for the most part, sometimes it gets out, on here, but being home alone, while my wife is at the rehab facility, for the next couple of months, means I get to watch all my news shows, which might bring a little more anger out of me on here than normal. I swear, every show on MSNBC yesterday devoted a couple of segments to how much of a ball washer Pence is, which got my blood boiling. It’s gonna stay on this site, while staying low key, trying to get through the holidays, secretly wishing a mother fukking MAGA hat wearing coward fukking would.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Definitely applies to Nunes.

I watched that live last night on Joy, and couldn’t believe what she was saying. I thought I was watching a left leaning Fox, and I liked it. I really fukking hope it does come out that Trump is blackmailing Lindsey, the cipher would be complete

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So it was just the Senate bozos who requested Jill Stein. Hopefully Mueller takes time out of his busy schedule to add her to his plate :mjlol:
This is their latest attempt of changing the narrative. Remember when they were saying it was Hillary that colluded? This is just more attempts to normalize Trump or suggest that if someone else was colluding it couldn't be him.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nothing to worry about, my fam holds me down, plenty of support and I really am quite pleasant to be around since my wife has been in picture. All the hatred is locked away for the most part, sometimes it gets out, on here, but being home alone, while my wife is at the rehab facility, for the next couple of months, means I get to watch all my news shows, which might bring a little more anger out of me on here than normal. I swear, every show on MSNBC yesterday devoted a couple of segments to how much of a ball washer Pence is, which got my blood boiling. It’s gonna stay on this site, while staying low key, trying to get through the holidays, secretly wishing a mother fukking MAGA hat wearing coward fukking would.

Glad to hear it, breh. :bpsalute:Hoping your wife's rehab is going well.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This is their latest attempt of changing the narrative. Remember when they were saying it was Hillary that colluded? This is just more attempts to normalize Trump or suggest that if someone else was colluding it couldn't be him.
Interesting take, I'm assuming it was the GOP who requested Stein's info? Because it's also fueling the fire for the Dems that anybody left of Clinton should have just let her do her thing, which is another discussion.

I think it works for both sides but I'm only fukking with Mueller in this whole thing and Trump's money trail. He's got the bank records allegedly and possibly has the tax returns. So it's only a matter of time.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Interesting take, I'm assuming it was the GOP who requested Stein's info? Because it's also fueling the fire for the Dems that anybody left of Clinton should have just let her do her thing, which is another discussion.

I think it works for both sides but I'm only fukking with Mueller in this whole thing and Trump's money trail. He's got the bank records allegedly and possibly has the tax returns. So it's only a matter of time.
It was.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told reporters Monday that the Senate Intelligence Committee has "two other campaigns that we're just starting on," in addition to the panel's ongoing probe of alleged ties between the Trump administration and Kremlin officials. One of those he identified as Stein's; Burr has indicated previously that the committee is also looking into reports that the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for research that went into a dossier detailing allegations of Donald Trump's 2013 exploits in Moscow.

But I'm with you. If anything happens it's obviously going to come from Mueller.