RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
awXjkGY.gif

:shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

fBlj3iF.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

This dude is fully blown retarded.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How the fukk do you have the IMMEDIATE former NSA, CIA, and FBI directors shytting on you?

I mean my god :wow:

Becuz he's stupid. The GOP got their victory. I say this time next year, they will have completely cut ties with him. They got the tax bill in spite of him. Too bad he's too stupid to notice it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Becuz he's stupid. The GOP got their victory. I say this time next year, they will have completely cut ties with him. They got the tax bill in spite of him. Too bad he's too stupid to notice it.

The donors and the pols got what they needed out of Trump. They have no further use for him.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Comey sends his regards on some Red Wedding shyt.

Probably won't be that dramatic, but we can hope right?
I say at the very least it will be Don Jr.

Orange Man's twitter gone be all kinds of fukked up if that happens.
It’s definitely one of them next.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Let me take a minute and shyt on someone that usually gets left out of my rants, mostly because he is an unimportant, p*ssy ass, little fukking closeted boy fukking, white trash, coward, fake Christian, cuck little fukkface, broke, projecting his incest fantasies growing up onto his bytch fukking wife, Mike Pence. The last couple of days, yes all the republican leadership should kill themselves, but the way this mother fukking piece of shyt Pence, acting like the fukking closeted fukking cocksucker he is, been looking lovingly at Trump. I pray at night I can give him the hands some day *pause*. I hope his wife is a Busto and the sweetest revenge would be him walking in on her knocking down a whole bi mariachi band, getting spit roasted while they are doing gay stuff with each other, and Mike is so conflicted that he goes in the bathroom and kills himself after jerking off to his repressed gay fantasies. And all of his children, if they don’t completely disavow their coward, morally fukking corrupt father, they all get aids from sharing dirty needles, and they don’t die right away, they live with full blown, get the most painful cancer, but incredible medical care, and squeak out 5 or 6 intensely painful years, until they die with mounds of debt that will affect at least 4 generations until the family tree flames out in some miserable little Appalachia trailer.
Not to derail, Putin is a piece of fukking shyt.