RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Let me take a minute and shyt on someone that usually gets left out of my rants, mostly because he is an unimportant, p*ssy ass, little fukking closeted boy fukking, white trash, coward, fake Christian, cuck little fukkface, broke, projecting his incest fantasies growing up onto his bytch fukking wife, Mike Pence. The last couple of days, yes all the republican leadership should kill themselves, but the way this mother fukking piece of shyt Pence, acting like the fukking closeted fukking cocksucker he is, been looking lovingly at Trump. I pray at night I can give him the hands some day *pause*. I hope his wife is a Busto and the sweetest revenge would be him walking in on her knocking down a whole bi mariachi band, getting spit roasted while they are doing gay stuff with each other, and Mike is so conflicted that he goes in the bathroom and kills himself after jerking off to his repressed gay fantasies. And all of his children, if they don’t completely disavow their coward, morally fukking corrupt father, they all get aids from sharing dirty needles, and they don’t die right away, they live with full blown, get the most painful cancer, but incredible medical care, and squeak out 5 or 6 intensely painful years, until they die with mounds of debt that will affect at least 4 generations until the family tree flames out in some miserable little Appalachia trailer.
Not to derail, Putin is a piece of fukking shyt.

Imagine how tempting this would be to @Orbital-Fetus if he was on a no-hate-fap challenge.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me take a minute and shyt on someone that usually gets left out of my rants, mostly because he is an unimportant, p*ssy ass, little fukking closeted boy fukking, white trash, coward, fake Christian, cuck little fukkface, broke, projecting his incest fantasies growing up onto his bytch fukking wife, Mike Pence. The last couple of days, yes all the republican leadership should kill themselves, but the way this mother fukking piece of shyt Pence, acting like the fukking closeted fukking cocksucker he is, been looking lovingly at Trump. I pray at night I can give him the hands some day *pause*. I hope his wife is a Busto and the sweetest revenge would be him walking in on her knocking down a whole bi mariachi band, getting spit roasted while they are doing gay stuff with each other, and Mike is so conflicted that he goes in the bathroom and kills himself after jerking off to his repressed gay fantasies. And all of his children, if they don’t completely disavow their coward, morally fukking corrupt father, they all get aids from sharing dirty needles, and they don’t die right away, they live with full blown, get the most painful cancer, but incredible medical care, and squeak out 5 or 6 intensely painful years, until they die with mounds of debt that will affect at least 4 generations until the family tree flames out in some miserable little Appalachia trailer.
Not to derail, Putin is a piece of fukking shyt.
@Orbital-Fetus look at this masterpiece :wow:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
25588069_10213188208053398_1118950521641203543_o.jpg

Umm??