RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everybody knows the congressional panels are jokes......

Mueller is the only real investigation happening
He may very well be closing in on a big fish soon too. All over my twitter feed I’m seeing journalists reporting on fox talking heads demanding the investigation be shut down and Mueller be investigated for his “crimes”. They’re not even trying to hide their fascism at this point. Something big is about to drop before Christmas.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He may very well be closing in on a big fish soon too. All over my twitter feed I’m seeing journalists reporting on fox talking heads demanding the investigation be shut down and Mueller be investigated for his “crimes”. They’re not even trying to hide their fascism at this point. Something big is about to drop before Christmas.

It's insane how FOX News/Right-wing radio all of the sudden decided they hate Mueller and Comey (who are both Republicans) for literally no reason other than that they're investigating Trump, whereas before that they had nothing bad to say about either of them.

And how their viewers somehow don't see the blatant hypocrisy. :mindblown:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Mueller playing the long game :shaq:

He knew the GOP congress would pounce once it was found out a leading investigator had anti trump text messages.. got out ahead of that shyt and kicked dude to the crub.. he don’t want nobody fukkin this shyt up..

That tells me Mueller is laser focused on taking Trump and his admin down :blessed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Them Oval Office indictments coming.. sessions, Kush, Pence, Giuliani, Don Jr all on the clock :jawalrus:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics