RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
This man's diet is so disgusting :hhh:
I had a growing, adolescent juvenile client who I would sometimes drive between his halfway house and his grandmother's house, so I would take him to McDonald's when I did (God knows what nasty shyt they were feeding him at the halfway house). He ordered a big Mac, fries, mcflurry, and shake. I thought that was an obscene amount of food but hey, he's a growing boy.

Trump eats thrice that every fukking night.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
:dwillhuh: but he's the president.....

He can easily get briefings on wtf is going. Without the back and forth dialogue....

you know he doesnt pay any attention to the briefings even with all the pretty pictures.
no matter how hard they shorten it in a "see spot run" format

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nerve anyone who voted for this thug must have to even attempt to excuse the type of revelations that have come out. Crypted msgs from WL? DMs with Julian? Meetings with Kremlin affiliates? Back-channels? I mean if this happened in any other democracy, the whole administration would have been forced out by now. But this country is full of obstinate frauds.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

"you know I'm like a smart person"

mHM3DMk.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The nerve anyone who voted for this thug must have to even attempt to excuse the type of revelations that have come out. Crypted msgs from WL? DMs with Julian? Meetings with Kremlin affiliates? Back-channels? I mean if this happened in any other democracy, the whole administration would have been forced out by now. But this country is full of obstinate frauds.

MAGA 2 Mugu.:francis:

It's not about democracy anymore, it's about maintaining the status quo.