RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can someone explain why he was demoted and why his text messages were allowed to be confiscated by Mueller.

Mueller was monitoring his investigative team (fbi) text messages... they were prob using gov issues cellphones

Mueller ain’t playing breh

Oville

Pro
Daps

Dude your twisting of the context of any Bernie says is almost Fox Newsish. I say that because you say shyt that obviously twist the content of what he's trying to say. He's basically saying don't jump on the impeachment thing so quickly until you have hard evidence which can justify an impeachment. Its the same point Nancy Pelosi and other senior Democratic members have said. Regarding Bernie's take on Trump voters, he's not wrong. There's a difference between a Trump voter and a Trump supporter. Anyone supporting Trump through all this shyt right now is an idiot but there were people who voted for Bernie in the primaries and winded up voting for Trump. Why? Because they were both talking about globalization and trade has hurt the middle class. They were both talking about cleaning up Washington DC, and saving Medicare and Social Security and had a message regarding focusing more on home, and using populist labor related politics. Its the same exact shyt Michael Moore has been saying over the past year and he predicted how the election was going to go because he understands that community.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do mods seriously not understand how website coding works? Putting things behind spoilers doesn't "unload" the content.

its STILL there.

Then on top of that to give out warnings is asinine. Its bad enough these same people dont even contribute to the thread. Yall got actual trolls and racists out here. We asked you already to stop messing with the thread. No one asked you to move and edit content, that itself, is relevant. I dont even know who to tag and tell them to cut it out. This is injurious at this point.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He's basically saying don't jump on the impeachment thing so quickly until you have hard evidence which can justify an impeachment. Its the same point Nancy Pelosi and other senior Democratic members have said.

i'll let y'all argue about bernie but this is definitely right. bringing impeachment to congress right now was nothing more than a dog and pony show. it's an empty gesture, political grandstanding...disguised as a precursor to the future, where it'll (hopefully) be vindicated. they knew it had no fukking chance. i don't get it to be honest cuz that's just preaching to the choir at this point.

unless we get bombshell, incriminating, no-coming-back-from-this revelations, which IS possible i guess...you can't jump the gun on this. let mueller do his thing and bring his findings public. i have no doubt it will turn out very ugly for trump and crew. but let them build the case and have the facts speak for themselves. then do the impeachment thing.

:manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i'll let y'all argue about bernie but this is definitely right. bringing impeachment to congress right now was nothing more than a dog and pony show. it's an empty gesture, political grandstanding...disguised as a precursor to the future, where it'll (hopefully) be vindicated. they knew it had no fukking chance. i don't get it to be honest cuz that's just preaching to the choir at this point.

unless we get bombshell, incriminating, no-coming-back-from-this revelations, which IS possible i guess...you can't jump the gun on this. let mueller do his thing and bring his findings public. i have no doubt it will turn out very ugly for trump and crew. but let them build the case and have the facts speak for themselves. then do the impeachment thing.

:manny:

To be fair, Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare dozens of times during Obama's term knowing it wouldn't happen, so it's hardly unusual for politicians to do stuff like this to make a point.

Personally I already feel there are grounds for impeachment (him being unfit for office, not to mention blatant obstruction of justice) but as long as Republicans control Congress he'll never be impeached anyway so it's whatever. Mueller could have Trump on tape committing a crime and Republicans in Congress still wouldn't impeach.

So no, it won't happen anytime soon, but personally I'd rather the Dems make it clear where they stand on Trump rather than them being cowardly like they usually are and letting Republicans control the narrative.

Oville

Pro
Daps
To be fair, Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare dozens of times during Obama's term knowing it wouldn't happen, so it's hardly unusual for politicians to do stuff like this to make a point.

Personally I already feel there are grounds for impeachment (him being unfit for office, not to mention blatant obstruction of justice) but as long as Republicans control Congress he'll never be impeached anyway so it's whatever. Mueller could have Trump on tape committing a crime and Republicans in Congress still wouldn't impeach.

So no, it won't happen anytime soon, but personally I'd rather the Dems make it clear where they stand on Trump rather than them being cowardly like they usually are and letting Republicans control the narrative.

That Obamacare example is exactly why you don't want to go after someone unless you have hard proof of involvement. If you go after someone for some shyt that looks shady rather than being shady than these opportunistic politicians are going to continue to use it for any little thing. Even though Trump's involvement with this Russian scandals is so glaring, you got to be careful about when you go for the kill. The Dems could send just as much of a message if they say that if Trump is proven to have direct involvement in the Russian scandal they would move towards impeachment. Dems going for impeachment now feeds into the whole "Deep State' BS Republicans and Fox News have been pushing