RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Do mods seriously not understand how website coding works? Putting things behind spoilers doesn't "unload" the content.

its STILL there.

Then on top of that to give out warnings is asinine. Its bad enough these same people dont even contribute to the thread. Yall got actual trolls and racists out here. We asked you already to stop messing with the thread. No one asked you to move and edit content, that itself, is relevant. I dont even know who to tag and tell them to cut it out. This is injurious at this point.

It's a smoother read for people going through the thread, much like the articles you post in full from a twitter post. I see the twitter post and can click on the link, no need to post the entire article with half highlighted in red with smilies. Same with the videos.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know I always wondered what these Fox News anchors say about their jobs behind the scenes.

Like, do they actually, honestly believe their own garbage or do they just have no morals at all and and say whatever they're paid to say? I honestly don't know which is more likely.