RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
what grade is he in again? :what: This shyt reads like stuff I used to say when I was 8 years old, "hey Tony, your name should be baloney"

there is no witticism.
no intentional irony.
no self deprecating humor.....nothing but a shell of a man being eaten alive from inside and out.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
what grade is he in again? :what: This shyt reads like stuff I used to say when I was 8 years old, "hey Tony, your name should be baloney"
And the dumber and more crude he gets, the more his supporters love him. Because he is them. Fat, stupid, hateful, entitled, ignorant, childish human garbage. That close to half the country is composed of these people is an unfortunate, uncomfortable reality that "the rest of us" have been in denial about until Trumpism shone the light. It's still not something discussed or even presented in any major media - the fact that 150 million Americans are irredeemable filth.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
And the dumber and more crude he gets, the more his supporters love him. Because he is them. Fat, stupid, hateful, entitled, ignorant, childish human garbage. That close to half the country is composed of these people is an unfortunate, uncomfortable reality that "the rest of us" have been in denial about until Trumpism shone the light. It's still not something discussed or even presented in any major media - the fact that 150 million Americans are irredeemable filth.
Being from Somalia, I know intimately how dangerous and irrational tribalism can be. The tribes in Somalia are expanded and collapsed on the sub-clan level based on whatever the elites want to manipulate their people and fight over.

In America, the ruling class uses the same insidious tactic with the White majority and Trump is the most shameless of them all. Trump understands that his base will choose the tribe over any reality, he needs to only give them the slightest excuse. They would vote for an actual Nazi with the right excuse.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Being from Somalia, I know intimately how dangerous and irrational tribalism can be. The tribes in Somalia are expanded and collapsed on the sub-clan level based on whatever the elites want to manipulate their people and fight over.

In America, the ruling class uses the same insidious tactic with the White majority and Trump is the most shameless of them all. Trump understands that his base will choose the tribe over any reality, he needs to only give them the slightest excuse. They would vote for an actual Nazi with the right excuse.
David duke got nearly 60,000 votes in his senate run and he’s not really any better than one :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hillary called them deplorables. Looked where it got her.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

Manafort looks like he's aged 15 years since Mueller's team turned up the heat on him.

Go from looking like Nicky Santoro to Remo in the space of 2 years, brehs.
c9d147266085a848f381db6b2f7cb2e6.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He's banking on discrediting them and his intelligence agencies enough that when the hammer starts to drop Sasquatch Sanders and Fox News can scream "Deep state witch hunt!" and his supporters will buy into it.

and that's when militias start camping around the white house to protect their cheeto jesus.
this whole thing may end in a standoff between the FBI and a bunch of red necks in camouflage with guns trying to :cape:on live tv over the course of a week or more.

you heard it here first.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And it's only going to get worse as the white population shrinks.