RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only thing we underestimated is how stupid he is. Bernie is the real life Frank Costanza, he would not have let Trump take control of their encounters like the rest of the field.
Again, you can't have it both ways.

Either Trump is stupid or the voters are stupid.

And the voters are clearly stupid.

Trump is just an a$$hole. I can't call him dumb, per se. I've thought about it.

He COULD do better, he just refuses to give a fukk...but I can't call that stupidity.

But yeah, Bernie talks a big game...I mean they all do.

Think about it. Have you seen how Bernie and Ted Cruz debate?

Cruz CRUSHES him on the rhetoric front. Sometimes its hard watching...and it hurts me to admit this. Bernie will score a few points here and there with the emotional appeals, but Ted Cruz ain't some push over.

Then you see what Trump did to Cruz? :damn:

I say that to say, that in this world of never seeing what would happen people keep giving Bernie the benefit of the doubt...not to mention, Bernie seems to always go easy on Trump. Its low-key interesting and I dont think people ever bring it up. I mean All things considered, you'd expect Bernie to have a lot harsh words for Trump after all this time and yet he's always tempering and tailoring his talking points. Don't tell me you don't see it...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

:akademikshuh:​

Trump said Japan should have shot down overflying North Korea missiles | The Japan Times

Trump said Japan should have shot down overflying North Korea missiles
WASHINGTON –
n-trumpmissile-a-20171106-870x580.jpg

Air Self-Defense Force members demonstrate the PAC-3 surface-to-air interceptors at the U.S. Yokota Air Base in Fussa, on the outskirts of Tokyo, on Aug. 29. | AP
U.S. President Donald Trump has said Japan should have shot down the North Korean missiles that flew over the country before landing in the Pacific Ocean earlier this year, diplomatic sources have said, despite the difficulties and potential ramifications of doing so.

The revelation ame as Trump was set to arrive in Japan on Sunday, at the start of five-nation trip to Asia. Threats from North Korea’s nuclear and missile development will be high on the agenda in Trump’s talks with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Monday.

Trump questioned Japan’s decision not to shoot down the missiles when he met or spoke by phone with leaders from Southeast Asian countries over recent months to discuss how to respond to the threats from North Korea, the sources said.

The U.S. president said he could not understand why a country of samurai warriors did not shoot down the missiles, the sources said.:smarttrump:

In defiance of international sanctions imposed to compel Pyongyang to abandon its nuclear weapons and missile development programs, North Korea test-launched ballistic missiles on Aug. 29 and Sept. 15 that flew over Hokkaido before falling into the Pacific Ocean.

However, the Self-Defense Forces did not try to intercept the missiles, with the government saying the SDF had monitored the rockets from launch and judged they would not land on Japanese territory.

But the altitude and speed of the missiles would have made it very difficult to destroy them in flight, while failure would have been embarrassing for Japan and encouraging to North Korea.

On Sept. 3, the North also conducted its sixth and most powerful nuclear test by detonating what it said was a hydrogen bomb that could be mounted on an intercontinental ballistic missile.

While the United States and its allies and partners have been pressing North Korea to denuclearize, the Trump administration says it is keeping all options — including military action — on the table in dealing with the situation.
@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Last edited: