RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps

:dahell:
Holy shyte Donna really write this. Although after her recent fukkery I wouldn’t put it past her.

I need to see it print to believe it. If she really thought that, her opinion of herself must be higher than Trump's is of himself.

Ain't nobody worried about pulling a Lee Harvey on Donna fukking Brazile :mjlol:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I need to see it print to believe it. If she really thought that, her opinion of herself must be higher than Trump's is of himself.

Ain't nobody worried about pulling a Lee Harvey on Donna fukking Brazile :mjlol:

They killed Seth Rich. WTF is Seth Rich? He was a nobody, god bless the dead. Why shouldn't she be scared?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I really wonder what happened between Donna and Hillary. She is in savage mode.

Daps
They killed Seth Rich. WTF is Seth Rich? He was a nobody, god bless the dead. Why shouldn't she be scared?

To paraphrase Chris Rock in his rebuttal to fools running around saying Big and Pac were "assassinated".

"Martin Luther King was assassinated. JFK was assassinated. Malcolm X was assassinated. Them two nikkas got shot!"

Mysterious circumstances notwithstanding, no definitive proof Seth Rich was targeted. And he wasn't killed by sniper rounds either.

LMAO @ Putin taking the Winter Soldier out of cryofreeze to silence Donna Brazile.