RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D Brazile has already proven to be the worst and dirtiest, slimiest of the Washington Swamp......She's Already dirty and was cheating with Clinton.

You think it's beyond her to not take a check?

From Dirty Billionaires who are under investigation??

Yeah the book or whatever but no telling who wrote or helped her write that book.

Maybe it's conspiracy theory but yeah I wouldn't put it past her to take a check. How much you think Clinton paid her for the assist anyway?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Obama's biggest failure on judgement was talking Biden out of running. I still don't know what he was thinking.
Unless Obama told Biden what was up and what Putin was doing so as to not let Joe catch a loss they let Hillary take it knowing she was gonna lose.. Now they got trump on the ropes and about to get him up out of here clears the way for Joe in 2020

:mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He was considering running. Obama made a big effort to talk him out of it.
Biden himself said his son's death is what made him not run. Did Obama tell him that Hillary would win? Yea. Biden wouldn't beat Hillary imo. But ultimately the death of his son is the issue.

It's funny. On one hand I don't think Biden could beat Hillary, on the other hand I think he could have beaten Trump. It's a moot point tho

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden himself said his son's death is what made him not run. Did Obama tell him that Hillary would win? Yea. Biden wouldn't beat Hillary imo. But ultimately the death of his son is the issue.

It's funny. On one hand I don't think Biden could beat Hillary, on the other hand I think he could have beaten Trump. It's a moot point tho
On top of this, I really think people underestimate how ruthless Trump is. He'd have crushed Bernie.

He'd have called him a sloppy communist and all other sorts of opposition research that never came out.

Hillary went REALLY easy on Bernie, all things considering.

But hey, in the world of counterfactuals people can trot this "Bernie would have won" logic all day.

Trump was a problem the moment the GOP said he was.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The dem is leading but it's close-ish. Typically Virginia state races seem more favorable for republicans until election day, where the higher population urban/city/democrat areas over power the whiter/conservative areas...but still it's a close race and people are worried. The republican candidate hasn't run a Trump campaign, but he hasn't shied away from outright winking at white nationalists.

Latino groups responded with this ad, and all hell broke loose lol

:bryan: :krs:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:russ:
edit:That Campbell's Chunky Clam Chowder is that Piff tho:banderas:

Be a billionaire and eat like trailer trash brehs :facepalm:

This nikka is 78 still stepping into Slim Jims. "Its gonna be the greatest triple bypass you've ever seen, believe me"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On top of this, I really think people underestimate how ruthless Trump is. He'd have crushed Bernie.
The only thing we underestimated is how stupid he is. Bernie is the real life Frank Costanza, he would not have let Trump take control of their encounters like the rest of the field.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset