RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
This is the funniest thing I've read all day, and I've been following this thread since I woke up :laff:

:francis: grasping at straws.. shyt don't make no sense

good look out, interesting speech and setting.

E6BSkt0.png

don finna hop in the plane and drop these nukes himself :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is what youre not understanding.... Trump didn't beat Cruz on intellect, Trump beat Cruz because Cruz has never won an argument outside of debate team, where as Trump is basically from the streets. It's like when the Migos met the Everyday Struggle team. Cruz is AK. Trump won on emotional appeal as well; just different emotions. Bernie would have had bars for Trump, especially in the context of his populist base. Dawg I personally know several rust belt :mjpls:ers who jumped from the Bernie to Trump train. If they had crossed paths Trump would have got washed.

It's stupid to argue about this though because there are bigger issues now :scumbag:
Yet, why don't you acknowledge this when we point out the Senator from Vermont's repeated :mjpls: statements :sas2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yet, why don't you acknowledge this when we point out the Senator from Vermont's repeated :mjpls: statements :sas2:
Because I know you are just using those quotes to try and curry favor for Hillary. It won't work dawg. Hillary is shyt. She lost to Obama, she lost to Trump, and somehow anything bad that happens to her is everyone else's fault. fukk Hillary :pacspit:

Back to Trump's impending impeachment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because I know you are just using those quotes to try and curry favor for Hillary. It won't work dawg. Hillary is shyt. She lost to Obama, she lost to Trump, and somehow anything bad that happens to her is everyone else's fault. fukk Hillary :pacspit:

Back to Trump's impending impeachment.
You proved my point :sas2: