RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Thinking about this, Imaging from a Japanese perspective;
"These people pretty much dismantled our nation with an atomic bomb. We have made some sort of peace with them, they help protect us from the rest of the world. What kind of fukking joke is this, who is this fukking clown? This is the leader of the country that dismantled us, what the fukk are they playing at now? 98% of our children above the age of 14 are smarter than this dotard. This fukking sucks"

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oywr2rNrf11w97wono1_500.png

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Thinking about this, Imaging from a Japanese perspective;
"These people pretty much dismantled our nation with an atomic bomb. We have made some sort of peace with them, they help protect us from the rest of the world. What kind of fukking joke is this, who is this fukking clown? This is the leader of the country that dismantled us, what the fukk are they playing at now? 98% of our children above the age of 14 are smarter than this dotard. This fukking sucks"

Nah Japs in fact love hearing shyt like this. They BEEN wanting to arm themselves up and this gives them a perfect excuse to strap up. This is more of a spit in the face to China and SK as they would never want Japan back in power given the history.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27023951/

Trump may have power moved and wants to check putin in person. The Petro Yuan(Which Russia has agreed to support) vs Petro Dollar issue is so much bigger that the current political turmoil going on here currently. next week will be interesting

"Ayo lesson here Vladdy, Ya come at America... ya best not miss"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Again, you can't have it both ways.

Either Trump is stupid or the voters are stupid.

And the voters are clearly stupid.

Trump is just an a$$hole. I can't call him dumb, per se. I've thought about it.

He COULD do better, he just refuses to give a fukk...but I can't call that stupidity.

But yeah, Bernie talks a big game...I mean they all do.

Think about it. Have you seen how Bernie and Ted Cruz debate?

Cruz CRUSHES him on the rhetoric front. Sometimes its hard watching...and it hurts me to admit this. Bernie will score a few points here and there with the emotional appeals, but Ted Cruz ain't some push over.

Then you see what Trump did to Cruz? :damn:

I say that to say, that in this world of never seeing what would happen people keep giving Bernie the benefit of the doubt...not to mention, Bernie seems to always go easy on Trump. Its low-key interesting and I dont think people ever bring it up. I mean All things considered, you'd expect Bernie to have a lot harsh words for Trump after all this time and yet he's always tempering and tailoring his talking points. Don't tell me you don't see it...
This is what youre not understanding.... Trump didn't beat Cruz on intellect, Trump beat Cruz because Cruz has never won an argument outside of debate team, where as Trump is basically from the streets. It's like when the Migos met the Everyday Struggle team. Cruz is AK. Trump won on emotional appeal as well; just different emotions. Bernie would have had bars for Trump, especially in the context of his populist base. Dawg I personally know several rust belt :mjpls:ers who jumped from the Bernie to Trump train. If they had crossed paths Trump would have got washed.

It's stupid to argue about this though because there are bigger issues now :scumbag: