RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You all see that Rand Paul got in a slap match with a doctor in his house and called the force? They arrested the doctor (not sure if woman or man) on 4th degree assault (I'm pretty sure that's a nose boop, or an aggressive handshake). I hope we find out that Rand was doing some bad sex stuff or something to get him out!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:akademikshuh::weebaynanimated:

28B8DFBB00000578-0-image-a-9_1431716145370.jpg

I have like 3 or 4 fake accounts :ehh:
I dont even think my "real" account is under my real name.....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What you're excited for this bullshyt?
Yeah I mean, the timing of her coming out. Isnt good. Like she should have voiced her discern either immediately after she got caught, hooking up questions to HRC or been quiet until Trump was out of office. She's literally giving merit to Trump's generalist rhetoric of a "rigged election". :smh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
The DNC should have given the nod to Biden from jump.. she need to gtfoh with that clown shyt
I think he would have slaughtered Trump, but I will not play armchair quarterback, all things considered, she was supposed to slaughter Trump as well.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
You all see that Rand Paul got in a slap match with a doctor in his house and called the force? They arrested the doctor (not sure if woman or man) on 4th degree assault (I'm pretty sure that's a nose boop, or an aggressive handshake). I hope we find out that Rand was doing some bad sex stuff or something to get him out!

does he casually pose for photos with white nationalists like his old man ?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
does he casually pose for photos with white nationalists like his old man ?
He is a little more politically savvy than that, but he is as big a piece of shyt as his old man. He is a failed republican so he labels himself a libertarian, like all libertarians, he just picks and chooses.