RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh...they redeemed themselves, but it was a huge misstep that possible cost a lot of votes.

With 100% hindsight, I bet the NYT would still rather that trump won the election. And my guess is that MUCH of the media would agree. The trump administration singlehandedly saved a lot of these media companies from going under or suffering massive losses.

People are going to learn one day that the media is not a passive observer.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yo, Iskonof will get his due. As Baech always says, he is a national treasure and in 20 years, he will be one of the most trusted and respected journalists, even though he already is. He is one of the keys. I just hope that Seth A can parlay his phenomenal threads into the kind of respect he deserves

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

They've always been critical of trump, though. And didn't want him to get the nomination. trump's troublesome behavior is likely well known to many and they knew he'd bring it to the white house. If so they were right. Really it is no surprise folks are resigning or choosing not to rerun. At the minumum, if not a single person gets that legal work, it's still a terrible look politically. People coming to his aid, like gaetz? They clearly don't need their job like that.

They won't be the last republicans. But I get where they're coming from.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
With 100% hindsight, I bet the NYT would still rather that trump won the election. And my guess is that MUCH of the media would agree. The trump administration singlehandedly saved a lot of these media companies from going under or suffering massive losses.

People are going to learn one day that the media is not a passive observer.
Of course they are all happy, and they are glad. 1 and a half years ago, you couldn't tell me, even with Trump getting elected, that newspapers would ever be relevant moving forward. I would think you were fukking crazy

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump Is a ‘Blowhard,’ ‘I Don’t Like Him’ and I Voted for Hillary, George Bush Says in New Book

Trump Is a ‘Blowhard,’ ‘I Don’t Like Him’ and I Voted for Hillary, George Bush Says in New Book

87fd1297dc2f28d14e15a0d96746bf1f
:damnanimated:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
They've always been critical of trump, though. And didn't want him to get the nomination. trump's troublesome behavior is likely well known to many and they knew he'd bring it to the white house. If so they were right. Really it is no surprise folks are resigning or choosing not to rerun. At the minumum, if not a single person gets that legal work, it's still a terrible look politically. People coming to his aid, like gaetz? They clearly don't need their job like that.

They won't be the last republicans. But I get where they're coming from.
It's because he is destroying the party from within, and all the true conservatives/republicans would rather keep their racism, and poor behavior silent, that way they can normalize it over time. Now, with everything going on, they are doing the most, in the wide open, and there is more of a chance that these fukking devils will look back on this time and wonder what the fukk they were thinking. They have become too polarizing for moderates.