RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Did Hillary pee in your Frosted Flakes or something? :hhh:

You talk about Hill more than people who actually like her :picard:
He's one of them Bernie Bro's all them nikkas be talking about. Its funny because I still see cats who lean left still shytting on Bernie or Hillary like it even matters.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Hillary pee in your Frosted Flakes or something? :hhh:

You talk about Hill more than people who actually like her :picard:

He's one of them Bernie Bro's all them nikkas be talking about. Its funny because I still see cats who lean left still shytting on Bernie or Hillary like it even matters.
im just in here waiting for something to happen :ehh:

i see napoleon tweeting everything and anything about russia, and half the board riding his dikk for it. but when something actually happens, it's just gonna get its own thread :heh:

i dont give a flying fukk if this fool trump goes down, or who he takes with him. doesnt affect my life :yeshrug:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Has Rachel Maddow touch how much Trump is charging the secret service and the government for staying at his tower to protect his wife and kids yet ?

Maddow is really taking Trump down. She did some mind blowing investigation and lay out flawlessly. All facts and no emotions. No wonder Trump got rid of ethics. That mofukkar breaking soany laws.

I find it hard for Trump to survive 4 years honestly.

Does Obama meeting with the tech leaders ring any bell ? There are layers of secrets and ammo out there against Trump. He must be asking himself why they're waiting so long ?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spicer is being sent out daily now to spread confusion not address the confusion. WH corps need to stick to the tough questions.

1)
What did Trump know about Flynn speaking to Kislyak and when did he know it? What did he know about Flynn lobbying for Turkey and when did he know it?

2)
What did Pence know about Flynn talking to Kislyak and when did he know it? What did he know about Flynn lobbying for Turkey and when did he know it?

3)
Sessions said under oath he did not speak to the Russians while he was a surrogate for the Trump campaign. Why did Dems ask for his resignation and not follow through?

4)
Trump accused Obama of wiretapping Trump Towers. Where is the evidence? Who gave him that information? If there is no evidence, will he apologize to Obama? If not, how does he feel about there being merit for a libel suit?

Did I forget anything?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I don't get it, breh.

Every time someone makes a thread about Trump, mamba be waiting in the wings to make a comparison to Hill on something:

giphy.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Theory...

So basically....Trump and Co. are nervous that they've been tapped because more than likely, the conversations that have been had regarding things that he can either be impeached for or thrown into jail for were things that didn't take place at the White House.

These convos most likely did not occur via e-mail or text. We can give them that much credit...but knowing that the Alphabet Boys...and I mean the Intelligence Agencies not the publically traded company...can listen to you as long as you have a device that can connect to the internet or hell as long as it uses fukking radio signals...they are scared, hence the refusal to directly say that the wiretapping allegations on Obama are false...

BECAUSE...chances are? The Feds HAVE been listening to Trump and Friends for a hot minute and DID use some IOT type device to listen in on them, likely a phone or some shyt.

This is why fukkboy refuses to be in the White House when he doesn't have to be. That's too easy. Like I said many months ago, the reason why he wants to stay at Trump Tower or Mar-a-Lago is because he feels safe there. He's in control there. However, as we all know, the feds can hack your devices so even there, he is not safe.

He's trying to hedge his bets...so if they do have something...he can fall back on the invasion of privacy/domestic surveillance shyt :ohhh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Theory...

So basically....Trump and Co. are nervous that they've been tapped because more than likely, the conversations that have been had regarding things that he can either be impeached for or thrown into jail for were things that didn't take place at the White House.

These convos most likely did not occur via e-mail or text. We can give them that much credit...but knowing that the Alphabet Boys...and I mean the Intelligence Agencies not the publically traded company...can listen to you as long as you have a device that can connect to the internet or hell as long as it uses fukking radio signals...they are scared, hence the refusal to directly say that the wiretapping allegations on Obama are false...

BECAUSE...chances are? The Feds HAVE been listening to Trump and Friends for a hot minute and DID use some IOT type device to listen in on them, likely a phone or some shyt.

This is why fukkboy refuses to be in the White House when he doesn't have to be. That's too easy. Like I said many months ago, the reason why he wants to stay at Trump Tower or Mar-a-Lago is because he feels safe there. He's in control there. However, as we all know, the feds can hack your devices so even there, he is not safe.

He's trying to hedge his bets...so if they do have something...he can fall back on the invasion of privacy/domestic surveillance shyt :ohhh:

Won't matter if they have a warrant to tap you. :mjlol:

Obama meeting with the tech leaders is a huge thing. Dude is plotting something serious.