RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
i understand that kids are hard, but in certain situations you should be more alert. if you're around a pool or the driveway/sidewalk you're going to pay special attention to the baby in a walker right? daddy is giving a tv interview where he can be embarrassed by the kids coming in is a situation where you keep a close eye on them.

one of the things i thought about when i saw that video is why didn't he lock the door, but then that older kid would have just been beating on the door and that would've been embarrassing too.

As Mr. Kelly began his BBC appearance, his wife, Kim Jung-A, was with their two children in the living room, watching it. To ensure he had a copy of the clip, Ms. Kim videoed the TV screen with her phone.

They had ordered in pizza so they could follow news updates closely, and because of Mr. Kelly’s back-to-back media appearances. He dressed smartly, in a jacket and tie, but more comfortable jeans out of camera shot.

As the interview began, the couple’s 4-year-old daughter Marion jumped up and down at the sight of her father on the screen. Perhaps recognizing his location, a room at the end of the hallway, she wandered off to find him. She was in high spirits after enjoying her birthday party earlier that day at kindergarten, her father says.

The couple’s 8-month-old son, James, followed behind his sister in his baby-walker, as he often does. Ms. Kim continued to concentrate on the screen, filming her husband.

Then, there she was: Marion was in the same room as her father in a bright yellow sweater.

“As soon as she opened the door I saw her image on my screen,” Mr. Kelly said.

thats just life you're never gonna get 100%