RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
safe_image.php

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

:martin:

Sean Spicer is such a petulant little child, just like his boss.

Breh looking absolutely ridiculous up there.

Frumpy, ill fitted suit, childish high pitch voice, pale loser.

:laugh:

He got so flustered as soon as Peter mentioned CBO and got in his feelings for the rest of that conversation.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
This is hilarious

Low key tho...that nanny is incompetent and likely just lost her job. There's no reason dude didn't say "I'm going to be on an important conference call, please make sure I'm not disturbed"

That ain't his Nanny that's that man's wife.

I wonder why you assumed she was a nanny?

:mjpls:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is hilarious

Low key tho...that nanny is incompetent and likely just lost her job. There's no reason dude didn't say "I'm going to be on an important conference call, please make sure I'm not disturbed"
the oldest kid coming through is one thing, but the baby in the walker? that means she wasn't even paying attention.

whoever she is, she failed: mother, nanny, friend.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is hilarious

It was his wife breh, goes to show these asian chicks you're viewed as the help moreso than an equal partner but keep thinking the white man is God :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's your attitude about Hillary, why do you constantly bring her up in discussions? :why:

Let her go, breh. She's a non-factor.
you're right, i should. but i see bernie out here still working and campaigning, trying to do some good, and i just cant get over it when i think of what could have been

ill never forgive her for taking that nomination and putting herself before the country, and i truly hope that she dies