RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theory...

So basically....Trump and Co. are nervous that they've been tapped because more than likely, the conversations that have been had regarding things that he can either be impeached for or thrown into jail for were things that didn't take place at the White House.

These convos most likely did not occur via e-mail or text. We can give them that much credit...but knowing that the Alphabet Boys...and I mean the Intelligence Agencies not the publically traded company...can listen to you as long as you have a device that can connect to the internet or hell as long as it uses fukking radio signals...they are scared, hence the refusal to directly say that the wiretapping allegations on Obama are false...

BECAUSE...chances are? The Feds HAVE been listening to Trump and Friends for a hot minute and DID use some IOT type device to listen in on them, likely a phone or some shyt.

This is why fukkboy refuses to be in the White House when he doesn't have to be. That's too easy. Like I said many months ago, the reason why he wants to stay at Trump Tower or Mar-a-Lago is because he feels safe there. He's in control there. However, as we all know, the feds can hack your devices so even there, he is not safe.

He's trying to hedge his bets...so if they do have something...he can fall back on the invasion of privacy/domestic surveillance shyt :ohhh:
What role does the NSA play? We keep hearing about the CIA and the FBI but the NSA is kinda invisible

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Won't matter if they have a warrant to tap you. :mjlol:

Obama meeting with the tech leaders is a huge thing. Dude is plotting something serious.
Right right

But what I'm saying is...dude is trying to hedge his bets

On some "Look! Look how they're tapping me! They could be tapping YOU! We don't even know if these recordings are real! They could be doctored! Our intelligence agencies have been out of control forever and Obama even let them continue their wild ways, meanwhile I'm trying to rein them in and they know this so they're trying to frame me! They fear the new world that Stev..I mean me and my administration are trying to usher in so that we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What role does the NSA play? We keep hearing about the CIA and the FBI but the NSA is kinda invisible
The Alphabet Boys are all distinct from each other FBI (here) CIA (abroad) NSA (EVERYWHERE) but if you smoking with your boys you're not gonna hold out on the good bud you may have acquired from elsewhere.

Nah...you're gonna throw the homie a nug of the good shyt because you have a whole jar of it and you're not stingy

That way...you're ALL eating...you ALL smoking good :demonic:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
After he called on Russia to hack Hillary, the IC probably created a secret task force to monitor him for good.
That's it! shyt it was probably BEFORE that which is why he believes that Obama was the one who ordered it

When likely it went more like...Trump (as Nap and others have pointed out) has a LONNGGGG history of dealing with the Russians and so he was always gonna be on a "list" for lack of better terms, of cats to be watched because who knows what the fukk they're involved in.

Various red flags were probably tripped the minute dude started having conversations with people of interest and all the IC agencies were probably on some :jbhmm:

Then old boy comes on talking about "Yeah hack her some MORE!" and they were probably like :ohhh:

shyt I wouldn't be surprised it Obama DID know about it and was on some Harvard Lawyer shyt like:hubie:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theory...

So basically....Trump and Co. are nervous that they've been tapped because more than likely, the conversations that have been had regarding things that he can either be impeached for or thrown into jail for were things that didn't take place at the White House.

These convos most likely did not occur via e-mail or text. We can give them that much credit...but knowing that the Alphabet Boys...and I mean the Intelligence Agencies not the publically traded company...can listen to you as long as you have a device that can connect to the internet or hell as long as it uses fukking radio signals...they are scared, hence the refusal to directly say that the wiretapping allegations on Obama are false...

BECAUSE...chances are? The Feds HAVE been listening to Trump and Friends for a hot minute and DID use some IOT type device to listen in on them, likely a phone or some shyt.

This is why fukkboy refuses to be in the White House when he doesn't have to be. That's too easy. Like I said many months ago, the reason why he wants to stay at Trump Tower or Mar-a-Lago is because he feels safe there. He's in control there. However, as we all know, the feds can hack your devices so even there, he is not safe.

He's trying to hedge his bets...so if they do have something...he can fall back on the invasion of privacy/domestic surveillance shyt :ohhh:

That's it! shyt it was probably BEFORE that which is why he believes that Obama was the one who ordered it

When likely it went more like...Trump (as Nap and others have pointed out) has a LONNGGGG history of dealing with the Russians and so he was always gonna be on a "list" for lack of better terms, of cats to be watched because who knows what the fukk they're involved in.

Various red flags were probably tripped the minute dude started having conversations with people of interest and all the IC agencies were probably on some :jbhmm:

Then old boy comes on talking about "Yeah hack her some MORE!" and they were probably like :ohhh:

shyt I wouldn't be surprised it Obama DID know about it and was on some Harvard Lawyer shyt like:hubie:
Very uncertain times we're in. I'm sure we all agree IC was monitoring these boys. The American people need answers now.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
have you ever been around kids? you cant controlled them 24/7
i understand that kids are hard, but in certain situations you should be more alert. if you're around a pool or the driveway/sidewalk you're going to pay special attention to the baby in a walker right? daddy is giving a tv interview where he can be embarrassed by the kids coming in is a situation where you keep a close eye on them.

one of the things i thought about when i saw that video is why didn't he lock the door, but then that older kid would have just been beating on the door and that would've been embarrassing too.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Theory...

This is the most interesting time in american political history ever :wow: And its only been two months :banderas:
i can't even imagine whats about to go down in the coming year :whoo: