RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you're right, i should. but i see bernie out here still working and campaigning, trying to do some good, and i just cant get over it when i think of what could have been

ill never forgive her for taking that nomination and putting herself before the country, and i truly hope that she dies

Support Bernie. Forget Hillary.

45 could get the entire country turned into a nuclear wasteland and some people's charred skeletons would still be talking about "yeah, but Hillary would have been just as bad, lol"

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
you're right, i should. but i see bernie out here still working and campaigning, trying to do some good, and i just cant get over it when i think of what could have been

ill never forgive her for taking that nomination and putting herself before the country, and i truly hope that she dies
:gucci:Go see a doctor Breh.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:Go see a doctor Breh.
if dudes truly feel that trump is as bad as he is, you feel that strongly that his election is gonna cause you and yours harm, then what's the problem :ehh:

i dont see why that isnt justified anger

but lets not derail the thread :ehh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nanny? Interesting assumption. :dame:

That's the mom.
*clears throat*

*grabs huge piece of gum*

Well you see by "nanny" I didn't mean "nanny" I meant one who takes care of the children such as a Mom or a nanny.

I was very clear in my post that it was, you know, ‘a nanny’ — that spans a whole host of child care title options...a Mom can be a "nanny" as well...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
*clears throat*

Well you see by "nanny" I didn't mean "nanny" I meant one who takes care of the children such as a Mom or a nanny.

I was very clear in my post that it was, you know, ‘a nanny’ — that spans a whole host of child care title options...a Mom can be a "nanny" as well...

The sarcasm is real :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
*clears throat*

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
if dudes truly feel that trump is as bad as he is, you feel that strongly that his election is gonna cause you and yours harm, then what's the problem :ehh:

i dont see why that isnt justified anger

but lets not derail the thread :ehh:

Did Hillary pee in your Frosted Flakes or something? :hhh:

You talk about Hill more than people who actually like her :picard: