RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember other leaked texts from a Manafort daughter or step daughter where she was horrified at his actions, and detailed his roles in various killings and executions overseas....

I think it's the same daughter, Andrea Manfort Shand, she called him a war criminal, I believe.

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-daughter-text-messages-ukraine-2017-3

You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all

A Classic, Ethereal-Inspired Wedding At The St. Regis in Washington, D.C.

Andrea's wedding ^

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
trump is worst criminal. commit crimes while being investigated by the FBI

fukking idiot

The amount of shyt he gets away with on the low.

Trumpset really going to have take this loss to their graves.

They voted in the hypothetical person they hate.

Pure corrupt fukkery right in front of us. :picard:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you another question breh. Why did Facebook get a warning , but Trump didn't get a warning about Manafort and the fisa?
They were told about Flynn repeatedly.

Trump and his people know they are corrupt with shady pasts, they fully know.

Trump was told about the Dossier and many stuff of importance ages ago, he did have intelligence meetings as a president-elect.

Exhibit A.

If You Don’t Think Paul Manafort Can Get Trump Elected, You Don’t Know Paul Manafort

The genesis of Donald Trump’s relationship with Paul Manafort begins with Roy Cohn. That Roy Cohn: Joe McCarthy’s heavy-lidded henchman, lawyer to the Genovese family. During the ’70s, Trump and his father hired Cohn as their lawyer to defend the family against a housing discrimination suit. (Cohn accused the Feds of using “Gestapo-like tactics.”) But Cohn and Trump became genuine pals, lunching at the Four Seasons and clubbing together at Studio 54. It was Roy Cohn who introduced Stone and Manafort to Trump.

All these dudes know each other very well.

You think as with Flynn he would care what some stranger in Government tells him? That he doesn't know the people he keeps are corrupt like him?

If it's public he'll shed him like he's done many people.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nap think about what your saying . Donald Trump is more corrupt than Hillary Clinton ?:russ:

Come on breh we been doing this too long :mjlol:

I get that you guys could NEVER support Trump and that's cool , but the blind eye y'all keep turning is :mjlol:
Look like someone has a ban wish

:mjlol:

Your posting style is as useless and pathetic as neworldc00n :heh:

And negged :coffee:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
The FBI doesn't warn nikkas they're under surveillance dumbass :mjlol:
It all makes sense now . :wow: The FBI/CIA let a man become president they know was a Russian puppet . They let a man sorround himself with with Russian agents as he became president .

Just to arrest them and impeach him. Damn this really is checkers :wow:

I'm sorry I've been blinded the whole time , forgive me :mjcry: