RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ouug87wYA71qz6f9yo1_500.png

Private-prison giant, resurgent in Trump era, gathers at president’s resort

DORAL, Fla. — In recent years, the private prison company GEO Group has held its annual leadership conference at venues near its Boca Raton headquarters. But this year, the company moved its gathering to a Miami-area golf resort owned by President Trump.

The event last week, during which executives and wardens gathered for four days of meetings, dinner receptions and golf outings at the luxurious 800-acre Trump National Doral, followed an intense effort by GEO Group to align itself with the president and his administration.

During last year’s election, a company subsidiary gave $225,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC. GEO gave an additional $250,000 to the president’s inaugural committee. It also hired as outside lobbyists a major Trump fundraiser and two former aides to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, one of the president’s most prominent campaign backers.

GEO Group, meanwhile, has had newfound success in Trump’s Washington.

The company secured the administration’s first contract for an immigration detention center, a deal worth tens of millions a year. And its stock price has tripled since hitting a low last year when the Obama administration sought to phase out the use of private prisons — a decision that Sessions reversed.

Private-prison giant, resurgent in Trump era, gathers at president’s resort

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I am confused exactly how Manafort was playing both sides in the Ukraine/Russia deals, Russia wanted to reclaim Ukraine, and Manafort was consulting with the leader of Ukraine how to develop their image, yet he was also dealing with Russian heavy hitters, Kremlin, Oligrach's....and who did he owe that debt to, the Russians or Ukraine?

I think the optics are too bad to say who he was actually representing that's why Manafort's lawyer was on some pro democracy pro EU nonsense even though we all know that wasn't case yesterday
:mjlol:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

Friend: Man I bet he’s loving it.

(Manaorts Daughter)AMS: This is pure sport. He is a power hungry egomaniac. Yes. He is loving it. Conclusively. Him and trump are perfect allies for this agenda. It’s so weird he is my dad.
full

(Manaorts Daughter)AMS: Yup. Perfect allies. Trump probably has more morals than my dad. Which is really just saying something about my dad. My dad is a psycho!!! At least trump let his wives leave him. Plus, Trump has been a good father.
full

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You know what . I'm gonna stop posting in this thread because you guys think I'm crazy and I think you guys are crazy . It's not healthy . I'm arguing with people who are trying to tell me the FBI/CIA let a Russian puppet become president and sorround himself with Russian agents .

You're blatantly trolling. Piss off
:camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I am confused exactly how Manafort was playing both sides in the Ukraine/Russia deals, Russia wanted to reclaim Ukraine, and Manafort was consulting with the leader of Ukraine how to develop their image, yet he was also dealing with Russian heavy hitters, Kremlin, Oligrach's....and who did he owe that debt to, the Russians or Ukraine?
You're confused.

Before Russia invaded Ukraine, Ukraine's leader was very pro-russian.

The protests were to overthrow that pro-putin guy.

He was playing ONE side. The pro-Putin side.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The whole Manafort family disgusts me, on unfathomable levels. They are all living, or were, an extremely privileged life, because their Dad is the equivalent of an international corporate raider, with extremely dirty and bloody hands. And they condemn him in texts, yet take his money, and are proud of his role in the campaign, while hand wringing it is the most "dangerous friendship in America", I don't know how it all ends, and these people are high enough to never come down, but I hope they do, ruined and divorced, poor and disgraced.

They used to live in my town and were neighbors to two of my best friends. Kids used to ride atvs outside all the time but never made an effort to interact. I think they were home schooled or went somewhere private. Never saw Paul around. This was about 15 years ago

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know what . I'm gonna stop posting in this thread because you guys think I'm crazy and I think you guys are crazy . It's not healthy . I'm arguing with people who are trying to tell me the FBI/CIA let a Russian puppet become president and sorround himself with Russian agents .
What do you mean "let?"

It does not signal confidence in the institutions of government if said government "intervenes" every single moment things get too weird.

Thats why the government wont just say the election was invalid. They need civil society to not be disturbed.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Don't run @Colluminati. You want dialogue, here it is.

For starters, Trump built this team for his campaign. So he had already been connected with them long before the FBI/CIA had any contact, let alone influence over him.

Secondly, FBI/CIA have no control over who gets nominated/elected. To suggest as much IS crazy. Explain to us how they could have stopped Trump's election, step by step, within the bounds of the constitution. Tell us how the FBI/CIA would completely circumvent the election process.

Thirdly.... third LEE..... does Trump come across as the kind of guy who would accept being wrong and take advice? Or would he double down to prove he's smarter than the intelligence community?

DON'T RUN.......................ANSWER ME nikka :martin:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last edited: