RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It all makes sense now . :wow: The FBI/CIA let a man become president they know was a Russian puppet . They let a man sorround himself with with Russian agents as he became president .

Just to arrest them and impeach him. Damn this really is checkers :wow:

I'm sorry I've been blinded the whole time , forgive me :mjcry:
Harry Dexter White - Wikipedia :stopitslime:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_dikkstein_(congressman) :stopitslime:

Democracy means that if "the people" choose someone, you don't want the FBI swooping in every goddamn time a politician blurs the line.

If that was the case, Dana Rohrabacher and Tulsi Gabbard would have been pulled a LONG time ago.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It all makes sense now . :wow: The FBI/CIA let a man become president they know was a Russian puppet . They let a man sorround himself with with Russian agents as he became president .

Just to arrest them and impeach him. Damn this really is checkers :wow:

I'm sorry I've been blinded the whole time , forgive me :mjcry:
Trump has been anti-establishment from the word go. Especially the intelligence community. So some CIA pointdexter telling him not to fukk with Manafort n'em wouldn't do much. Since when does Trump take any kind of advice? They had no choice. They had to sit back and watch him dig his own grave.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole Manafort family disgusts me, on unfathomable levels. They are all living, or were, an extremely privileged life, because their Dad is the equivalent of an international corporate raider, with extremely dirty and bloody hands. And they condemn him in texts, yet take his money, and are proud of his role in the campaign, while hand wringing it is the most "dangerous friendship in America", I don't know how it all ends, and these people are high enough to never come down, but I hope they do, ruined and divorced, poor and disgraced.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I remember other leaked texts from a Manafort daughter or step daughter where she was horrified at his actions, and detailed his roles in various killings and executions overseas....

I think it's the same daughter, Andrea Manfort Shand, she called him a war criminal, I believe.

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-daughter-text-messages-ukraine-2017-3

You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all

A Classic, Ethereal-Inspired Wedding At The St. Regis in Washington, D.C.

Andrea's wedding ^
The way the Russians play, I'd tell Manafort to get his daughter to safety :huhldup:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am confused exactly how Manafort was playing both sides in the Ukraine/Russia deals, Russia wanted to reclaim Ukraine, and Manafort was consulting with the leader of Ukraine how to develop their image, yet he was also dealing with Russian heavy hitters, Kremlin, Oligrach's....and who did he owe that debt to, the Russians or Ukraine?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Trump has been anti-establishment from the word go. Especially the intelligence community. So some CIA pointdexter telling him not to fukk with Manafort n'em wouldn't do much. Since when does Trump take any kind of advice? They had no choice. They had to sit back and watch him dig his own grave.

You know what . I'm gonna stop posting in this thread because you guys think I'm crazy and I think you guys are crazy . It's not healthy . I'm arguing with people who are trying to tell me the FBI/CIA let a Russian puppet become president and sorround himself with Russian agents .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The whole Manafort family disgusts me, on unfathomable levels. They are all living, or were, an extremely privileged life, because their Dad is the equivalent of an international corporate raider, with extremely dirty and bloody hands. And they condemn him in texts, yet take his money, and are proud of his role in the campaign, while hand wringing it is the most "dangerous friendship in America", I don't know how it all ends, and these people are high enough to never come down, but I hope they do, ruined and divorced, poor and disgraced.
Worse.

Did you see God of War? The real guy is Viktor Bout a former KGB official and a mix of John Perkins from Confessions of an Economic Hitman

Manafort is basically that guy, without the arms dealing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

"Two-Face: The Joker's just a mad dog. I want whoever let him off the leash."

They're just rich a$$holes acting like rich a$$holes. What really disgusts me is the GOP as an organization for letting all this happen just to get into power.