RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I felt the same way when you said you didn't know why Podesta resigned. A true dikk sucker you are . Poor fella. I feel bad for you and a bunch of other posters. You guys would literally suck a dikk to keep Hillary Clinton happy . For some reason no matter what evidence comes out against her and her rapists husband and her team you guys will find a way to spin it .

I have no problem with Manafort or anyone next to Trump going to jail . I have no problem with Trump going to jail . I have no problem with Trumps youngest son Barron going to jail :yeshrug:

If they guilty lock then all up.

You and your coli friends would prolly commit suicide together if anything happened to Hillary . What a pathetic poster you are .

:francis:
Again, lets say Podesta is also a traitor and not just some unscrupulous lobbyist...:whoa:

...Why does Trump have LITERALLY TEN (10) TIMES more people involved in his fukkery? :mindblown:

You can't come up with A QUARTER of as many people around Hillary Clinton with the cloud of bullshyt surrounding them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Entire White House:

confession2.png

writing-confession-117795320-1900-1900x600.jpeg

original.gif