RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Again, lets say Podesta is also a traitor and not just some unscrupulous lobbyist...:whoa:

...Why does Trump have LITERALLY TEN (10) TIMES more people involved in his fukkery? :mindblown:

You can't come up with A QUARTER of as many people around Hillary Clinton with the cloud of bullshyt surrounding them.

Nap think about what your saying . Donald Trump is more corrupt than Hillary Clinton ?:russ:

Come on breh we been doing this too long :mjlol:

I get that you guys could NEVER support Trump and that's cool , but the blind eye y'all keep turning is :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-used-bond007-as-his-password-experts-say-2017-10

Paul Manafort, accused of being an unregistered foreign agent, used 'bond007' as his password, experts say
Julie Bort
gettyimages-524993070.jpg
Paul Manafort Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

• President Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort is accused of acting as an 'unregistered agent of a foreign principal" and "conspiracy against the United States," according to an indictment issued Monday.
  • Manafort led a lavish lifestyle, the indictment says.
  • If it all sounds like something out of a James Bond movie, computer security researchers agree. They even found evidence indicating that Manafort's used 'bond007" as a password.
On Monday, President Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort was indicted by a grand jury, along with two others, including Manafort's former business associate, Rick Gates. Manafort and Gates have pleaded not guilty.

The indictment stems from Manafort's and Gate's business dealings. Manafort is accused of lobbying on behalf of some controversial foreign leaders such as pro-Russian leaders in the Ukraine, and failing to properly register as a foreign agent.

The indictment contains 12 counts including conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

This development comes after months of news stories about Manafort's alleged business dealings with foreign governments. These stories inspired curiosity in the minds of computer security researchers, reports Motherboard's Louise Matsakis.

That curiosity caused a couple of security researchers to dig in and discover that Paul Manafort appeared to be fond of the James-Bond-inspired password "bond007".

Their interest was piqued in February, after Manafort confirmed to Politico that hackers broke into Manafort's daughter's iPhone. As Business Insider previously reported, hackers then published roughly 300,000 of what they said were her text messages — about four years' worth — to the "dark web." The dark web is a secret version of the internet often used for criminal activity accessible only via a special browser.

Those messages apparently contained Manafort's former email address, uncovered by a security researcher who goes by the online name Krypt3ia. Another researcher discovered that accounts that used this same email address were compromised in two big security hacks: the 2013 Adobe hack, and the 2012 Dropbox hack.

The password hints for the Adobe account were things like "secret agent" and "James Bond." Those hints basically allowed the researchers to correctly guess that the password itself was "bond007." The same Bond-inspired password worked for both the Adobe and Dropbox accounts.

The indictment also alleges that from 2008 to 2014 (a time frame when the password was active), Manafort used offshore accounts to wire over $12 million to fund a luxurious lifestyle, paying for items like Range Rovers, men's clothing, and to buy $3 million New York City condo rented out on Airbnb.

All of that sounds like a James Bond movie, too.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Devin Nunes gonna get himself put in jail if doesn't stop talking. Dumbass. :mjlol:

can i get a breakdown on this Devin Nunes plz?

I’m thinking Mueller got an Ace up his sleeve where if Trump tries to directly fire him or fire Rosenstein that shyt is going to get blocked and it won’t be congress or the senate to do it..

I’m thinking Mueller will go straight to the Supreme Court and reveal the President is currently under investigation or he might unseal the contents of the indictment to the Supreme Court to show the President gross abuse of power and that his firing should be blocked..

the fact that i nodded my head in agreement after i read this is scary.

fukk I knew a lot of people will go down but this might wipe the Republican party out. He drained the swamp alright. Not the way he planned it but he held true to his campaign on that one.:russ:

if i was a repub in the house or senate right now, i'd be looking for an entirely new career.

:dead: yo what was this dude in the news for recently? i called his office and called him a fakkit the other day :mjlol:

this shyt made my day.

Thread disappeared for a minute :whew:

yeah, i made thread in tell sohh about it.
i was freaking out too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
JodxD3i.gif

6lbtzQv.gif

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

Papadopoulos Claimed Trump Campaign Approved Russia Meeting

Papadopoulos Claimed Trump Campaign Approved Russia Meeting
More stories by Greg FarrellOctober 31, 2017, 6:29 PM EDT
By
Greg Farrell
David Voreacos
, and
Henry Meyer
  • Plan to include top aides ‘approved by our side,’ he wrote

• Ex-adviser’s claim unsubstantiated; no sign meeting took place
What We Know About Papadopoulos' Russia Meet Claim

Former Trump adviser George Papadopoulos made a significant claim in an email: Top Trump campaign officials agreed to a pre-election meeting with representatives of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The message, if true, would bolster claims that Trump’s campaign attempted to collude with Russian interests. But it’s unclear whether Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, was merely boasting when he sent the July 14, 2016, email to a Kremlin-linked contact. There’s also no indication such a meeting ever occurred.

1400x-1.jpg

George Papadopoulos, third from the left, seen in this Instagram post by Trump.

The email is cited in an FBI agent’s affidavit supporting criminal charges against Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy volunteer on Trump’s campaign. But it’s not included in court documents that detailed his secret guilty plea and his cooperation with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Bloomberg Businessweek’s Megan Murphy reports on the claim made by former Trump adviser George Papadopoulos.

(Source: Bloomberg)

Mueller Probe
The evidence gleaned during Papadopoulos’s three months of cooperation could further advance Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion by Trump’s aides. This latest email, one of many unsealed on Monday, runs counter to the steadfast denials by Trump and his supporters that anyone attempted to work with the Russians. Trump tweeted on Tuesday that Papadopoulos, a low-level adviser that few people on the campaign knew, “has already proven to be a liar.”

Prosecutors didn’t explain why the email wasn’t included in the detailed admissions of Papadopoulos’s wrongdoing, and it’s possible they concluded the assertions weren’t true.

Writing to the Russian contact a week before the Republican National Convention, Papadopoulos proposed a meeting for August or September in the U.K. that would include “my national chairman and maybe one other foreign policy adviser” and members of Putin’s office and Russia’s foreign ministry.

“It has been approved by our side,” Papadopoulos wrote.

Campaign Officials
800x-1.jpg

Follow the Trump Administration’s Every Move
Investigators don’t identify campaign officials by name in the emails. Paul Manafort was the campaign chairman at the time, having taken over from Corey Lewandowski. Sam Clovis was the campaign’s national co-chairman.

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates were charged with conspiracy, money laundering and false statements about their political work on behalf of Ukrainians in an indictment that was also unsealed on Monday. Both men pleaded not guilty.

Jason Maloni, a spokesman for Manafort, said that his client had rebuffed the Russian overtures. “Mr. Manafort’s swift action reflects the attitude of the campaign – any invitation by Russia, directly or indirectly, would be rejected outright,” Maloni said in a written statement. “His request that the response come from a low-level staffer sent a clear signal that the invitation did not merit consideration. This is concrete evidence the Russia collusion narrative is fake news.”

Clovis, in a statement, said Papadopoulos was acting on his own and that the campaign had a strict rule against traveling abroad and claiming to speak on behalf of the campaign.

Volunteer Adviser
Papadopoulos was one of five volunteer advisers on foreign policy identified by Trump in a March 2016 interview. Over the next several months, according to court documents, he cultivated at least three contacts who promised “dirt” on Trump’s Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, and introductions to top-level Russians. He kept some people in the campaign apprised of his efforts by email.

The communications, by Skype, Facebook, text and email, show the electronic trail the government is following to verify how the campaign handled Russian contacts.

One of those people, identified in court documents as Foreign Contact 2, is Ivan Timofeev, Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said Tuesday. He works for the Moscow-based Russian International Affairs Council, a Kremlin-linked research group, and isn’t a foreign ministry employee, despite Papadopoulos’s assertion, she said.:moscowmjpls:

Timofeev declined to comment by email but posted on his group’s site that he believed Papadopoulos was working on his own initiative. “Apparently, he was an enthusiast with little experience,” he said.

In a private Facebook message to Timofeev during the Republican National Convention, Papadopoulos wrote, “Keep an eye on the speech tonight. Should be good.”:weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

— With assistance by Shannon Pettypiece

VkpEi3W.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Last edited: