RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trump said in a tweet only a "few" people knew george but i see a picture from last march with george sitting at the same table as trump and 11 other dudes:mjlol:...
"He was at the table because he was serving coffee and he was asked to sit down, because we are nice people. We like all people, but he was a coffee server and I think he was let go that same day and no one ever saw or talked to him again."
L8lZkB4.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I do not car how long who has known who . I'm not defending Manafort . Is that why you did all that typing ?

So are you saying he hired Tony Podesta to do the dirty work . I'm truly confused with your posting .

1. You claimed: "He was working on behalf of the Podesta group . Like , they sent him out to do their work.:francis:"

2. The indictment says: "At the direction of MANAFORT and GATES, Company A and Company B engaged in extensive lobbying."

3. The indictment states the exact opposite of your post. @Conan The Barbarian and @Great Scott co-signed on your post by dapping it.

4. You brought up Podesta as if his resignation from the Podesta Group--of which we still don't know the reasons, other than he's part of the Mueller probe--was the more important news from yesterday (it wasn't).

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
1. You claimed: "He was working on behalf of the Podesta group . Like , they sent him out to do their work.:francis:"

2. The indictment says: "At the direction of MANAFORT and GATES, Company A and Company B engaged in extensive lobbying."

3. The indictment states the exact opposite of your post.

4. You brought up Podesta as if his resignation from the Podesta Group--of which we still don't know the reasons, other than he's part of the Mueller probe--was the more important news from yesterday (it wasn't).

sorry . The Podesta group in between child rape and spirit cooking worked on behalf of Manafort .

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The levels of wealth are always staggering, I like clothes and shoes, I fantasize about dropping 25k on 5th Avenue, but that's so small compare to these men of privilege and power.....Pretty sickening to live in a world where people like Manafort buys hundreds of thousands worth of rugs and suits (I believe he did buy them) and yet people are starving and living below the poverty line, and yet people like Thomas Barrack, don't "like the direction the country is going in", when these men live as near royalty in the country they are claiming. I think that's how deep the racism and greed really goes.

Also, the severity and detail of Manafort's indictment, keep in mind, this same power is used to go after people who maybe made 50k, or 500k between 20 people in a drug trafficking conspiracy. Yet, who do you think will get more time, even in the mandatory minimum's are the same?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Yeah, this conversation's over. Can't take you seriously anymore. :francis:
I felt the same way when you said you didn't know why Podesta resigned. A true dikk sucker you are . Poor fella. I feel bad for you and a bunch of other posters. You guys would literally suck a dikk to keep Hillary Clinton happy . For some reason no matter what evidence comes out against her and her rapists husband and her team you guys will find a way to spin it .

I have no problem with Manafort or anyone next to Trump going to jail . I have no problem with Trump going to jail . I have no problem with Trumps youngest son Barron going to jail :yeshrug:

If they guilty lock then all up.

You and your coli friends would prolly commit suicide together if anything happened to Hillary . What a pathetic poster you are .

:francis: