RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don't think Kushner would squeal? I'm sure he had his scared straight moment visiting his pops in prison.
Obviously he didn’t get the message :stopitslime:

You stack the deck on the top suspects, (testimony from lower suspects) with the most money and assets. Kushner has legacy money to fight a case, so do the other major players, Don Jr, whatever. They come at them 100% when they are ready, and not before.
Freeze their assets, especially if they can prove their money is dirty :ufdup:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You don't think Kushner would squeal? I'm sure he had his scared straight moment visiting his pops in prison.
Its a delicate game, Mueller isn't going to go through the motions of an indictment on charges he a. can't prosecute on b. not going to carry significant time. When its all said and done what he has on Jared at the moment (lying and FARA) are charges that Jared's legal team will eat. It would be nothing more than an inconvenience at this point. But you take a young inexperienced guy like GP with no benefactor or big family money and even a small case becomes a lot more than inconvenience especially when he can't afford high powered lawyers to advise him.

He was low hanging fruit and yet he was on absolutely no ones radar which made it possible for him to wear a wire like we all suspect he's been doing the last couple months.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Mueller response:

giphy.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me let you in on a little secret. i stopped working at a company i used to work for a good minute. this new company was recently bought out by other company that was publicly traded on the market. that mother company got off the market and went back private. that company had a previous relationship with an investment firm prior to them going public the first time. oh it gets better. When you are willing to be purchased by another company or investment firm. you have to take legit bids from other people/businesses. The mother company i work for did that..but wait.. not really. Meaning, they were offered a ton of cash to be scooped up by another company within the same arena. But guess who was waiting in the wings? Blackstone the investment firm. Yes..that Blackstone. That blackstone ended up purchasing the mother company of the company i currently work for. the reason i mentioned how much the other outside company offered them was due to laws where you can't just have someone underbid and still win the bid like that. but they did it anyway. blackstone bought the mother company while paying a few billion less. It got so bad the other company filed paperwork on my mother company and blackstone. so yes, its shady all the way around. oh by the way. a good 2/3rd's of the upper managers for the company i work for are armenian....Russians. Does it mean anything? who knows. just an observation. One russian armenian cat i told this info to and showed him the actual articles form multiple sites. told me "man...thats not a big deal... that US news... you should watch RT...russian television. Its more legit than the US news." he also doesnt like trump but thought the entire trump russian connection was blown out of proportion Per what he's seeing on .....RT

It got so bad I just stop saying anything about it to the bruh. I was like I know yall left that place because it wasnt the best place to live. but i also know this dude left when he was basically an adult. so he spent enough time there to be semi brainwashed. now to a point he's right about US news right now. it aint that hot either. but that RT for the most part is straight unadulterated propaganda. the fact he doesnt see it is amazing to me. He's a smart dude too.

With all that said. If this whole thing goes down like crazy. and one of those other trumps go down Son in law..etc. i wouldnt be surprised if blackstone goes down with them. at best they will make it so they can't do business here. which would men my mother company would have to find a new buyer or go back public. who knows what would happen to my company that is under them now. straight crazy.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i can say is WOW. The wait definately didn't disappoint :damn:. The bannon advice shows how screwed trump really is. The only possible way out is by trying to obstruct even more. Its crazy he is still in office. Fired comey and then next day bragged to the russians the pressure is off :martin:. That shyt should have started impeachment trials.