RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How do we know Mueller didn’t? Jr could be the one in the other sealed indictment
Einstein has a famous quote... I'm paraphrasing, but the gist of it is "the only reason time exists is so everything doesn't happen at once"

Time is DEFINITELY on Muller's side. More time to gather evidence; more time for Trump & Co to generate more evidence; more time to turn the screws on witnesses; more time for Trump & Co to commit more crimes like obstruction of justice and the like

This shyt was just a warm up lap brehs

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
fukk Kelly and everything he stands for :pacspit:

I'm glad there's no debate about his true colors or where he stands anymore. The media were pathetic for trying to paint him as a sympathetic figure who only took the job out of a sense of duty. He's proven his world view and willingness to compromise his integrity to protect the orange Fuhrer is no different than anyone else in Cheeto's orbit.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Remember when cacs thought this guy would be a calming influence on Trump?

:russ:

:francis:

don't know why anyone believed that because everyone's political views (even the generals) is known by the beltway set, so when trump needed a new chief of staff all he had to do was ask who out there shares my views and they would have been like general kelly is your kind of guy: a fellow northerner born on the wrong side of the mason-dixon line.

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
since-when-have-you-ever-seen-the-whole-white-house-24211896.png

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
From redditor ghqwertt:
The Papadopoulos e-mails paint a very complete picture together with the dossier and with the known information:

• In April, Papadopoulos went to London and discussed the hacked e-mails with the professor, a month beforeanyone else knew about them
  • He tries to get the campaign to send someone there to deal with Putin. Manafort says that it will have to be someone low-level, not Trump.
  • In July, they send Carter Page to Moscow. He makes a deal with Putin: Putin gets sanctions relief, Trump gets election help and a 19% stake in Rosneft (according to the dossier). Putin says he wants a personal confirmation from Trump that the deal is a go.
  • On July 27, Trump looks into the camera and says, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find Hillary Clinton's 30,000 e-mails." That was the 'yes.'
  • December: 19.5% of Rosneft vanishes in a sell-off to a group of anonymous shell corporations.

But this line:
  • On July 27, Trump looks into the camera and says, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find Hillary Clinton's 30,000 e-mails." That was the 'yes.'

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
From redditor ghqwertt:

But this line:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

It’s pretty safe to say of the other 4 sealed indictments Trump is definitely in one of them.