RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Mueller is a genius.
"we'll have to take iq tests to see who has the best brain
I don't know if you know this but I attended ivy league school"
L8lZkB4.png

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump and his cronies got away with incredible amount of shyt while doing private business but when you bring that shyt to the presidency you meet people like Comey, Mueller and worst of all the intelligence community.

:mjlol:Out of their depth.

Imagine leaving a trail of corruption and fukkery through emails. :mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because so much has gone down today, it didn't dawn on me until now that Don Jr actually did the exact same thing that Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to :leon:
I was thinking about that too :steviej:

GP at least had the sense to lay low.... Don Jr went on TV with it. "Yea, we colluded, but it was for the election... what's the big deal???" :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm confused. It POPA got pooped by the feds for lying. Why hasn't Mueller picked up Don Jr yet and indicted him? And Kushner. They both lied to feds, why aren't they in custody?
How do we know Mueller didn’t? Jr could be the one in the other sealed indictment

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

that cognitive dissonance racist cacs have is truly remarkable. as soon as a judge is black or non-white hispanic (or a white democrat) they can't get a fair trial because they're white and/or conservative. but minorities obviously are treated fairly by white people whether it's white judges, juries or law enforcement officers. if you people think otherwise it's because you are the actual racist race card pullers because like robert mercer said the only racists in america today are black people.