RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My son was born a few hours ago and now I come online to this wonderful news...:banderas: what a day!

Animated_Gif-obama_dancing.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't buy it. Yea perhaps everything was exposed faster than he thought but I tend to believe his end goal is harming western democracy. Faith in US elections has been shaken, and no matter what happens our faith in democracy will take a hit.

Imagine if Trump is removed from office before 2020. Whether we like it or not he did win the election last year, millions of people voted for him. He has these people living in a fake news fantasy world...imagine their reaction if he's removed. They'll see it as a coup, devised by the establishment, globalists etc. Tune in Fox News and the alternate reality on display is crazy...

My point is I think no matter what happens, Putin wins. If Trump remains, his puppet stays and Russia can continue to operate without more reprisal. If he's removed, Putin gets to declare our democracy/elections fake or faulty, just as Hillary did to him last time (which outraged him).

The thing that WILL hurt Putin tho is that if Trump is removed, Pence will have no choice but to return to the Cold War politics of the GOP's past. Like Gerald Ford had to separate himself from Nixon, Pence will have to prove to the American people he can be trusted. Which likely means more sanctions and saber rattling. All of which will further hurt Putin.
The CIA pulling out all the little tricks now. :demonic:

reGWCS7.png

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The one thing about this I haven't seen anybody mention is that may this well derail the Trump/GOP agenda for the year. :banderas:

If it's true that they weren't expecting any charges until December then they probably at least thought they'd pass their shytty tax plan or whatever before then. This might completely derail that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imagine you are a billionaire and you wake up and over half your fortune is frozen by Western governments...thats whats at risk for Russian oligarchs. The moment that happens they're going to turn on Putin and lynch him in St. Petersburg square.

You think they have the power to actually do that?

I'm legitimately curious, I'm no expert on Russian politics. :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The one thing about this I haven't seen anybody mention is that may this well derail the Trump/GOP agenda for the year. :banderas:

If it's true that they weren't expecting any charges until December then they probably at least thought they'd pass their shytty tax plan or whatever before then. This might completely derail that.
thats why they railroaded all of his actions at the top. They knew he wouldn't last.

Tax reform might as well be dead.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You think they have the power to actually do that?

I'm legitimately curious, I'm no expert on Russian politics. :ehh:
Russia is a mafia/business state.

Thats why its so hard to delineate who works for the Kremlin and who is independent...and thusly why they dont trust anyone outside of the country because they run themselves that way.