RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of
is :wow:

Notice @newworldafro mentions the pee tape in every post instead of mentioning the corroborated information. A tactic that will not work on us. You lawst.

Yeah it's fukking pathetic. I actually hope some of these cats are actually getting paid for this shyt.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The amount of
is :wow:

Notice @newworldafro mentions the pee tape in every post instead of mentioning the corroborated information. A tactic that will not work on us. You lawst.

Educate me. What was corroborated? Anything that had anything to do with Russia influencing our elections?

35 page dossier. How many pages on fabricated urination?
So once we eliminate those fabricated urination pages we are left with what? maybe 30 pages of potentially corroborated or NOT corroborated information?

So this CNN video below is from February 2017, and all they say is that some of the communications between alleged Russians was corroborated, but NO American was determined to have been communicated with on this dossier. So maybe you have more up to date info, that you can educate on??

So we are suppose to believe this "official" document that has completely fake salacious material in it. This is not like a word spelled wrong, bad grammar, or a wrong numerical figure........no this is an alleged "official" investigatory document saying a presidential candidate was urinated on by Russian prostitutes....which turns out is a complete fabrication. So we are not suppose to be skeptical about the rest of tbe 35 pages.....:laff:...are yall serious?

I don't know whats on this thing no more than yall, but if somebody is caught telling a huge lie like this in any other setting, then they ask you to believe some other stuff....yall gone tell me you not going to be a lil bit skeptical at the minimum? :dwillhuh:??

BTW just to be clear, I was mentioned by @Cali_livin , so @tru_m.a.c @FAH1223 make sure mods don't low score me when the inevitable patients report this post. I was summoned into the thread and just responding.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Remember in multiple occasions Trump has met with people before or immediately after they were interviewed by Mueller. The most recent reported case was him having dinner with Priebus the day before or after he met with Mueller's team to be interviewed. Trump also constantly dined with Comey to get a sense of what was going on.

Based on that I'd bet money that Trump called Rosenstein to the WH within the last few days and demanded to know who is being indicted; as acting AG for the investigation, Rosenstein certainly knows what's in the sealed indictments but is not allowed to tell anyone, including the president. So I'm going to assume he declined to tell Trump.

If it's true that Trump is raging right now he no doubt views Rosenstein as disloyal for not telling him. Which could be the spark to start the process of firing Mueller on Monday or before Thanksgiving. Fox News, a member of the WSJ editorial board and other conservatives are running with this "fire Mueller" bullshyt. I think he tries to do it fellas. It's the biggest play he has to change the media focus (which he's obsessed with). If people get arrested on Monday it's gonna be the main story for weeks. Unless Trump does something...
Well, this is where Fox News isn't doing this fukking idiot any favors. They are really not covering this that much, which means that the fukking moron, being as insulated as he is, inside that bubble, has no idea how much traction this story is getting across the MSM. If Fox was covering it as intensely as they cover, let's say antifa farting in an elevator, he would inject himself into it immediately. This is where Fox is acting as useful idiots right now, and they don't even know it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah it's fukking pathetic. I actually hope some of these cats are actually getting paid for this shyt.
For them, from their posting and dikkriding, It's either they get paid to post or make 10 dollars the hard way, on the stroll :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cMHeMCT.gif

Can't wait til monday....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Educate me. What was corroborated? Anything that had anything to do with Russia influencing our elections?

35 page dossier. How many pages urination?
So once we eliminate those urination pages we are left with what? maybe 30 pages of potentially corroborated or NOT corroborated.

So this video below is from February77 2017, and all they say is that some of the communications between alleged Russians was corroboated, but no American were determined to have been communicated with on this dossier.

So we are suppose to believe this official document that has completely fake salacious material in it. This is not like a word spelled wrong, bad grammar, or a wrong numerical figure........no this is an alleged official investigatory document saying a presidential candidate was urinated on by Russian prostitutes....which turns out is a complete fabrication. So we are not suppose to be skeptical about the rest of tbe 35 pages.....:laff:...are uall serious?

ycdg1bn.gif