RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vladimir's number one object above sowing chaos in the West has been to get the sanctions lifted against Russia. That hasn't happened and with the acceleration of whats going on, more and stricter sanctions are going to be in him and the oligarch gang's Christmas stocking.

Maybe so, but when it comes down to it the US is taking a much bigger L than Russia.

No amount of sanctions is equal to the long-term damage this did (and is still doing) to the US.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't buy it. Yea perhaps everything was exposed faster than he thought but I tend to believe his end goal is harming western democracy. Faith in US elections has been shaken, and no matter what happens our faith in democracy will take a hit.

Imagine if Trump is removed from office before 2020. Whether we like it or not he did win the election last year, millions of people voted for him. He has these people living in a fake news fantasy world...imagine their reaction if he's removed. They'll see it as a coup, devised by the establishment, globalists etc. Tune in Fox News and the alternate reality on display is crazy...

My point is I think no matter what happens, Putin wins. If Trump remains, his puppet stays and Russia can continue to operate without more reprisal. If he's removed, Putin gets to declare our democracy/elections fake or faulty, just as Hillary did to him last time (which outraged him).

The thing that WILL hurt Putin tho is that if Trump is removed, Pence will have no choice but to return to the Cold War politics of the GOP's past. Like Gerald Ford had to separate himself from Nixon, Pence will have to prove to the American people he can be trusted. Which likely means more sanctions and saber rattling. All of which will further hurt Putin.

Nall breh Putin on his last legs. The next sanctions might be the throat cutter for him and the oligarchs who empower him. I believe you may start seeing chaos within Russia and him doing desperate acts at home and abroad.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Maybe so, but when it comes down to it the US is taking a much bigger L than Russia.

No amount of sanctions is equal to the long-term damage this did (and is still doing) to the US.
We can recover. We made a big mistake.

Similarly Russia can recover, but they have to get rid of Putin first.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Definitely interesting news but I won't get too excited until I see those closest to trump and trump himself looking at charges. I got my money on this being Flynn and/or Manafort, with all the info out there that is confirmed, it's seems like they have these two dead to rights
source.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Really though, if they know Manafort or whoever committed a crime and can prove it in court, then all they should have to do to get Trump (for obstruction of justice) is prove beyond a reasonable doubt he knew about it.

Whether the clowns in Congress would do anything about it is a different story, but if Trump knew about it (whatever "it" is) then firing Comey was blatant obstruction.
Oid3uq8.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Imagine you are a billionaire and you wake up and over half your fortune is frozen by Western governments...thats whats at risk for Russian oligarchs. The moment that happens they're going to turn on Putin and lynch him in St. Petersburg square.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But the investigation started on the basis of elections meddling. Seems like the scope has expanded to anything that sticks without precedent

Don’t get me wrong - I want this clown deep fried - but the shyt has to be airtight
Qy96npu.jpg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
But the investigation started on the basis of elections meddling. Seems like the scope has expanded to anything that sticks without precedent

Don’t get me wrong - I want this clown deep fried - but the shyt has to be airtight
That's because there's MULTIPLE layers to this onion. Election tampering is just one of them. The more one layer is removed, the more is revealed. There's collusion, tampering, espionage, money laundering, obstruction of justice, all kinds of fukkery.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine you are a billionaire and you wake up and over half your fortune is frozen by Western governments...thats whats at risk for Russian oligarchs. The moment that happens they're going to turn on Putin and lynch him in St. Petersburg square.
Not happening

They fear him