RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Guys, there will collusion charges, I think. No reason for them to be making rounds about Hillary colluding and who paid for the dossier. All those deflections mean one thing. They know of the charges coming. Roger is unhinged on Twitter. I guess no Las Olas clubbing for him this weekend. No strip club visits for him either.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If it's manafort, Deripaska can say goodbye to the millions Manafort owed him. :mjlol:

There will be many charges to come forward. I believe at least Flynn, Manafort , ROger, Don Jr.

All those guys should be watching closely.

Trump should also be very careful about using pardons. If he pardons them, they will be witnesses against him, just like we been saying. I am sure his lawyers told him.

Also, people were burning documents in the west wing yesterday.

They are well aware of those charges.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
no matter what happens, I just hope Gorkas citizenship gets revoked. send that goofie back to hungary so he can dikkslap with his nazi hombres
2cfd9e57b4e8ea08b2371fab7dc9fefa.gif

2. Membership or Affiliation with Certain Organizations

A person is subject to revocation of naturalization if the person becomes a member of, or affiliated with, the Communist party, other totalitarian party, or terrorist organization within five years of his or her naturalization. [6] In general, a person who is involved with such organizations cannot establish the naturalization requirements of having an attachment to the Constitution and of being well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States. [7]

The fact that a person becomes involved with such an organization within five years after the date of naturalization is prima facie evidence that he or she concealed or willfully misrepresented material evidence that would have prevented the person’s naturalization.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Guys, there will collusion charges, I think. No reason for them to be making rounds about Hillary colluding and who paid for the dossier. All those deflections mean one thing. They know of the charges coming. Roger is unhinged on Twitter. I guess no Las Olas clubbing for him this weekend. No strip club visits for him either.
Not collusion... it’s conspiracy charges rico..

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
There will be many charges to come forward. I believe at least Flynn, Manafort , ROger, Don Jr.

All those guys should be watching closely.

Trump should also be very careful about using pardons. If he pardons them, they will be witnesses against him, just like we been saying. I am sure his lawyers told him.

Also, people were burning documents in the west wing yesterday.

They are well aware of those charges.
Yoooo :ohhh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Putin gotta be getting nervous now
I don't buy it. Yea perhaps everything was exposed faster than he thought but I tend to believe his end goal is harming western democracy. Faith in US elections has been shaken, and no matter what happens our faith in democracy will take a hit.

Imagine if Trump is removed from office before 2020. Whether we like it or not he did win the election last year, millions of people voted for him. He has these people living in a fake news fantasy world...imagine their reaction if he's removed. They'll see it as a coup, devised by the establishment, globalists etc. Tune in Fox News and the alternate reality on display is crazy...

My point is I think no matter what happens, Putin wins. If Trump remains, his puppet stays and Russia can continue to operate without more reprisal. If he's removed, Putin gets to declare our democracy/elections fake or faulty, just as Hillary did to him last time (which outraged him).

The thing that WILL hurt Putin tho is that if Trump is removed, Pence will have no choice but to return to the Cold War politics of the GOP's past. Like Gerald Ford had to separate himself from Nixon, Pence will have to prove to the American people he can be trusted. Which likely means more sanctions and saber rattling. All of which will further hurt Putin.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The Anticipation that's building for this is Crazy..
Im wondering how long it will take for Donnie to Start Tweeting?
His twitter feed has been light for a Saturday morning. Thanked Jimmy Carter for saying the media is harder on him than any president in history, some bullsh*t about great GDP numbers everyone is ignoring and some national take back opioids day nonsense. I expect the epic meltdown to occur Monday morning.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't buy it. Yea perhaps everything was exposed faster than he thought but I tend to believe his end goal is harming western democracy. Faith in US elections has been shaken, and no matter what happens our faith in democracy will take a hit.

Imagine if Trump is removed from office before 2020. Whether we like it or not he did win the election last year, millions of people voted for him. He has these people living in a fake news fantasy world...imagine their reaction if he's removed. They'll see it as a coup, devised by the establishment, globalists etc. Tune in Fox News and the alternate reality on display is crazy...

My point is I think no matter what happens, Putin wins. If Trump remains, his puppet stays and Russia can continue to operate without more reprisal. If he's removed, Putin gets to declare our democracy/elections fake or faulty, just as Hillary did to him last time (which outraged him).

The thing that WILL hurt Putin tho is that if Trump is removed, Pence will have no choice but to return to the Cold War politics of the GOP's past. Like Gerald Ford had to separate himself from Nixon, Pence will have to prove to the American people he can be trusted. Which likely means more sanctions and saber rattling. All of which will further hurt Putin.

Pretty much, it's basically a "Heads I win, Tails you lose" situation for Putin at this point. He pretty much already won when Trump got elected. The damage has been done. :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Vladimir's number one object above sowing chaos in the West has been to get the sanctions lifted against Russia. That hasn't happened and with the acceleration of whats going on, more and stricter sanctions are going to be in him and the oligarch gang's Christmas stocking.