RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Remember in multiple occasions Trump has met with people before or immediately after they were interviewed by Mueller. The most recent reported case was him having dinner with Priebus the day before or after he met with Mueller's team to be interviewed. Trump also constantly dined with Comey to get a sense of what was going on.

Based on that I'd bet money that Trump called Rosenstein to the WH within the last few days and demanded to know who is being indicted; as acting AG for the investigation, Rosenstein certainly knows what's in the sealed indictments but is not allowed to tell anyone, including the president. So I'm going to assume he declined to tell Trump.

If it's true that Trump is raging right now he no doubt views Rosenstein as disloyal for not telling him. Which could be the spark to start the process of firing Mueller on Monday or before Thanksgiving. Fox News, a member of the WSJ editorial board and other conservatives are running with this "fire Mueller" bullshyt. I think he tries to do it fellas. It's the biggest play he has to change the media focus (which he's obsessed with). If people get arrested on Monday it's gonna be the main story for weeks. Unless Trump does something...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Remember in multiple occasions Trump has met with people before or immediately after they were interviewed by Mueller. The most recent reported case was him having dinner with Priebus the day before or after he met with Mueller's team to be interviewed. Trump also constantly dined with Comey to get a sense of what was going on.

Based on that I'd bet money that Trump called Rosenstein to the WH within the last few days and demanded to know who is being indicted; as acting AG for the investigation, Rosenstein certainly knows what's in the sealed indictments but is not allowed to tell anyone, including the president. So I'm going to assume he declined to tell Trump.

If it's true that Trump is raging right now he no doubt views Rosenstein as disloyal for not telling him. Which could be the spark to start the process of firing Mueller on Monday or before Thanksgiving. Fox News, a member of the WSJ editorial board and other conservatives are running with this "fire Mueller" bullshyt. I think he tries to do it fellas. It's the biggest play he has to change the media focus (which he's obsessed with). If people get arrested on Monday it's gonna be the main story for weeks. Unless Trump does something...

Firing Mueller is the one thing that even Trump might not be able to get away with.

Not only would Trump look guilty as fukk, but I mean I don't see how you could possibly argue that that's not blatant obstruction of justice...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Now, I am fully convinced these COli fools are either trolls or r/pol and r/TD plants :hhh:

Like i told one of them earlier, I think it was @Great Scott that shyt looking real bad for Trump if he's ruminating things from Fox News. LOL

I bet you those charges will be on FLynn or Page or Manafort.

ROger Stone is fukked too because he's very disposable. ALthough he snitched, he was too upfront with his shyt and he admitted that he played a major role on all the dirt Trump found on his Netflix doc.

Trump has really fukked up badly. His guilt wouldn't let him shut the hell up and corrupt in peace.

Think about this.

You have a sitting US president, who can access any and all info through DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA... Instead of using their info, he's hiding behind cheap uninformed websites and a media hack like Hannity.
Ku61Dt4.gif

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pretty much, it's basically a "Heads I win, Tails you lose" situation for Putin at this point. He pretty much already won when Trump got elected. The damage has been done. :francis:
Vladimir's number one object above sowing chaos in the West has been to get the sanctions lifted against Russia. That hasn't happened and with the acceleration of whats going on, more and stricter sanctions are going to be in him and the oligarch gang's Christmas stocking.
ajTIYDv.gif

iEJB4Gi.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mentioning me to get me to enter this insane asylum, so the patients can neg me and yall can tell mods to dock points from me when offering my opinion that is not aligned with the echo chamber? @FAH1223@tru_m.a.c make sure I don't get points taken away from this post when inevitably some patient is going to report me

I was mentioned.

Did Trump create a fake dossier about getting urinated on by Russian prostitutes in a Russian hotel?
Did Trump make a deal with Russians that put $145 millions in his foundation?

Let me clarify for you unfortunately manipulated jokers, even though I say it all the time.

Me personally, not speaking for amy other poster, I don't like alot of the policies from Don Cheeto....alot of it is bogus, but to be fair the budget and debt of the government happened long before he got here. Keep in mind, when BHO left office, the government reached a record $20 trillion in debt. As a business man and someone that has been in debt Don Cheeto sees that red number and thinks cutting programs and cutting taxes to stimulate growth and get out of the red. I don't necessarily know or think what he is attempting to cut are the right programs or his ambiguous warmongering stance is good. He has said crazy stuff with respect to people in various situations.

I say all that to say, I may not like his policies or personality, but I'm also not going to falsely accuse him of shiit he didn't do. See what I did, Critically Objective Thinking......pat my head and rub my belly at the same time :wow:.

The shiit is shiit show...let's see who gets put on the shiity summer jam screen dog and pony show that Mueller may or may not present. I think most of yall are still upset Hillary lost in 2016, which is fine. But when you follow behind lying ass media, lying ass politicians, and lying ass entities, without being Critically Objective Thinkers, then this whole thread becomes an insane asylum....you become hysterical without reason.

Case in point....everyone in this thread know the Russian prostitute peeing on Trump is fake right? Yet, none of yall that are so passionate about this story have admitted or mentioned it's fake. Which means if its fake, what else in the dossier is fake?

Mods. Don't give me any warning points.@TheBlacksPanther mentioned me so I'm responding. Yall know a patient in here is going to report me for responding.
The amount of
is :wow:

Notice @newworldafro mentions the pee tape in every post instead of mentioning the corroborated information. A tactic that will not work on us. You lawst.