RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Juliette Kayyem: Mueller Will Deliver On Russia Investigation Before Thanksgiving

Juliette Kayyem: Mueller Will Deliver On Russia Investigation Before Thanksgiving
October 25, 2017

National security expert Juliette Kayyem is predicting news from Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation will be announced within the next month.

“I think it is safe to say that before Thanksgiving ... something’s going to drop with Mueller,” she said on Boston Public Radio today. “The pace is too much right now. Every 12 hours we’re now dealing with a piece of this story at a pace we haven’t seen.”

This is a pretty major assessment; ignore the trolls trying to distract.

If a big development is coming in the Mueller investigation, it shouldn't be surprising that their trash sources are buzzing. They're trying to distract.

Stay focused. :bpufedup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
1. EMBED THE POSTS :stopitslime:
2. Whenever I see people flying private I seriously wonder why they think its worth it. Theres no amount of money a billionaire could have to justify spending that much money just to land at a small airport and skip TSA. Time is not THAT expensive. Flying private seriously is the biggest scam going.
I couldn't disagree with this more. If i was a billionaire, I would only fly private. Flying commercial sucks, airports suck, people suck, not being able to get high or belligerently drunk on a plane sucks. I flew on a private plane twice, when I was a teenager, because my father was doing business with someone that flew us down to Disney once, and then the bahamas a second time, for vacation, and it was fukking incredible.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He had no choice. He probably been told Mueller has all of the evidence now.

You see how quick these Repubs were to pass their budget ? That was the main thing they needed from Trump. Mueller just had a close door meeting with the Senate.

They know Trump is nearly done. Even Crooked ass McConnell coming at Bannon now. DO you know what that means ?
:sas2:

Wn5NjR7.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is a pretty major assessment; ignore the trolls trying to distract.

If a big development is coming in the Mueller investigation, it shouldn't be surprising that their trash sources are buzzing. They're trying to distract.

Stay focused. :bpufedup:
Yes, once I read that article it made alot more sense. I dont know why I didnt pick up on this once all this Clinton shyt started flying. This is not going to end well for the GOP.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I couldn't disagree with this more. If i was a billionaire, I would only fly private. Flying commercial sucks, airports suck, people suck, not being able to get high or belligerently drunk on a plane sucks. I flew on a private plane twice, when I was a teenager, because my father was doing business with someone that flew us down to Disney once, and then the bahamas a second time, for vacation, and it was fukking incredible.
flying internationally? OK

from NY to Miami? for 20k? 30k? :dahell:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is not news that RNC and Hillary camp paid for the dossier.

It's news to a lot of people. Main stream outlets definitely didn't acknowledge the story with such clarity.
Trump is the president. He has had access to all that info.

Why all the lies ? All the lawyer fees ? All the false statements ?

Some combination of trying to avoid scandal (that may not even rise to illegality), trying to avoid exposing illegal but non collusion related crimes ( :yeshrug: ), or genuine error.

Better yet ? Why hasn't Trump come out and say "Yes, Russia attacked our democracy. Therefore, I am signing those sanctions?"

Maybe he isn't convinced that's what happened, or isn't convinced sanctions are the best way to deal with it. I think the U.S. should start leading by example if they want to end foreign interference in other countries elections. But I won't hold my breath.

Again, Trump has the AG, the CIA and the FBI. Why not look into all of that and take the people who funded the dossier to court with the overwhelming evidence he must have that the whole dossier is fake ?"

I don't expect none of you to give a straight answer though. I don't respect any of you trolls any more than Trump, or the blind rednecks and racists that follow him.

The FBI hasn't exactly been cooperative- you should follow the news better. AG is asleep or something. Who the hell knows what the CIA is doing...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

ap_17172660355747.jpg

Special Counsel Robert Mueller departs the Capitol after a closed-door meeting with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee about Russian meddling in the election in June.

Credit: J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Audio Player

00:30
BOSTON PUBLIC RADIO
October 25, 2017

National security expert Juliette Kayyem is predicting news from Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation will be announced within the next month.

“I think it is safe to say that before Thanksgiving ... something’s going to drop with Mueller,” she said on Boston Public Radio today. “The pace is too much right now. Every 12 hours we’re now dealing with a piece of this story at a pace we haven’t seen.”

Kayyem was prompted to make her prediction by the buzz surrounding a storyabout how Hillary Clinton’s campaign funded what would eventually become the famous “Trump-Russia Dossier” that surfaced in January.

A law firm representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Convention hired the intelligence firm that eventually hired the dossier’s author, Chris Steele, to investigate Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

“Am I shocked, surprised, or [finding] it sleazy that the Democrats would have wanted to get potential incriminating information about financials or sex against Donald Trump? No,” Kayyem said. “Did the same thing happen on the other side? Yes.”

Kayyem speculated that the pace of stories critical of Hillary Clinton represents “a recognition by the White House team” that Mueller is getting close to something substantive as a result of his investigation.

Kayyem pointed out that Mueller has interviewed former Press Secretary Sean Spicer and former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

“This is so close to the Oval Office now, if not in the Oval Office, that all of this [dossier news] to me is just background noise to what Mueller is going to deliver,” she said. “This is more than an obstruction charge. There is something big underlying the obstruction.”

National security expert Juliette Kayyem is the host of the SCIF podcast, CEO of ZEMCAR and a contributor to CNN and WGBH. To listen to her interview in its entirety, click on the audio player above.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

9-1370472136.gif