RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
jbqeibb.jpg
You just want to post all the memes you have been saving right

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. Whenever I see people flying private I seriously wonder why they think its worth it. Theres no amount of money a billionaire could have to justify spending that much money just to land at a small airport and skip TSA. Time is not THAT expensive. Flying private seriously is the biggest scam going.

breh, those costs are tax deductible for one. secondly, if you're the type of person doing billion dollar deals who the fuk wants to be stuck in a chair for 6 hours, unable to work? even at $5,000 per hour it's not a bad deal if you can afford it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Trump has 0 poker face. He would have been all praising Mueller and saying how transparent he is.

Manafort doors wouldn't have been kicked in.

Flynn wouldn't owe millions in legal fees.

Trump wouldn't threaten to fire him.

Fox News wouldn't push narratives that MUeller hates Trump because he didn't get the FBI gig and because he got kicked out of a golf club lol.

You live in an alternative world, sir. I forgot that part.

So, carry on.

Before I finish this post, how much snow about to come to Florida ? DI those Hurricanes hit Minnesota yet ?

I heard Michael Jordan is a HOF hockey player now.

Are we finally geting somewhere now ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State