RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
It's over.... the American public was shat upon by the media and politicians reporting a fake story that changed laws and created unnecessary domestic and international political strife.

There was Russian Collusion...

but it wasn't Orange Face....no it was actually HillRod herself.

Russian Collusion Delusion.

It's over...:sas1:........or just beginning in reverse :sas2:

It ain't over yet but it will be soon, insha'allah! And may what follows be glorious!:blessed:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So what changed?

Didn't we already know the dossier was funded/pushed by the DNC and RNC at different points?

Aren't the claims in it still relevant? Most of the document has been corroborated in the last year.

So what changed?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just admit you let the media manipulate you, since you have no counterargument.
You are getting giddy to live in a authoritarian nation, the president starts calling the free press fake news, the opiod addicted supporters start jumping up and down, before you know it, Turkey, Russia, Syria. You will thrive in that, you don't have to worry at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what changed?

Didn't we already know the dossier was funded/pushed by the DNC and RNC at different points?

Aren't the claims in it still relevant? Most of the document has been corroborated in the last year.

So what changed?
Well now we have to get to which campaign paid Fusion GPS first. :lupe:

Was it Jeb? :FuturamaFry:

:weebaynanimated:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BREHS.

IGNORE THE TROLLS.

WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS TIME, AND TIME, AND TIME AGAIN.

I'VE DONE TIME IN THE "PEN" OVER THIS SHÍT.

REPORT THEM AND MOVE ON.

DO NOT QUOTE THEM.

DO NOT TAG THEM.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM.

I'm serious. Report them. Message the mods. Do whatever. But do NOT engage them. At all. If I can do it. You can do it.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Even the Reporters at the Press Conference are admitting the dossier is a fake and started by DNC and RNC. They are not asking him to defend himself, they are who he thinks from RNC amd DNC is responsible for creating this fake Russian Collusion story. IT'S OVER.

I told yall it was fake a year ago. :laff:

Anyone talking about trolling, when the whole nation is literally duscussing this right now is just tucking their tail out of embarassment for believing Corporate Establishment media and politicians lie to you for a whole year.

:umad:

Take the L and direct your energy at the entities that lied to you.
Except Clapper just recently said the exact opposite, that much of the dossier has already been proven true.

Plus there was funding from the right.

You keep leaving those 2 facts out of your post.

Surely you can troll better

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Juliette Kayyem: Mueller Will Deliver On Russia Investigation Before Thanksgiving

ap_17172660355747.jpg

Special Counsel Robert Mueller departs the Capitol after a closed-door meeting with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee about Russian meddling in the election in June.

Credit: J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Audio Player

00:30
BOSTON PUBLIC RADIO
Juliette Kayyem: Mueller Will Deliver On Russia Investigation Before Thanksgiving
October 25, 2017

National security expert Juliette Kayyem is predicting news from Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation will be announced within the next month.

“I think it is safe to say that before Thanksgiving ... something’s going to drop with Mueller,” she said on Boston Public Radio today. “The pace is too much right now. Every 12 hours we’re now dealing with a piece of this story at a pace we haven’t seen.”

Kayyem was prompted to make her prediction by the buzz surrounding a storyabout how Hillary Clinton’s campaign funded what would eventually become the famous “Trump-Russia Dossier” that surfaced in January.

A law firm representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Convention hired the intelligence firm that eventually hired the dossier’s author, Chris Steele, to investigate Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

“Am I shocked, surprised, or [finding] it sleazy that the Democrats would have wanted to get potential incriminating information about financials or sex against Donald Trump? No,” Kayyem said. “Did the same thing happen on the other side? Yes.”

Kayyem speculated that the pace of stories critical of Hillary Clinton represents “a recognition by the White House team” that Mueller is getting close to something substantive as a result of his investigation.

Kayyem pointed out that Mueller has interviewed former Press Secretary Sean Spicer and former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

“This is so close to the Oval Office now, if not in the Oval Office, that all of this [dossier news] to me is just background noise to what Mueller is going to deliver,” she said. “This is more than an obstruction charge. There is something big underlying the obstruction.”

National security expert Juliette Kayyem is the host of the SCIF podcast, CEO of ZEMCAR and a contributor to CNN and WGBH. To listen to her interview in its entirety, click on the audio player above.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What did you think? Browser is a lot more genuine and well spoken than I ever thought he was. Seems like a level headed guy that was seriously wronged and really wants justice for his friend and the Russian people.
Anyone who makes that much money is going to piss someone off.

I get the sense Browder did something he wont reveal because what happened to Magnitsky is so much worse. Especially in the 90s in Russia. Who knows, maybe he ran a CIA operation out of his office.

But fact is, dude needs to watch his back. I've been reading about him for YEARS and for things to come to a head like this, its like he hasn't learned his lesson.

If Browder was Russian he'd definitely be dead already. Putin will murk a billionaire in London like its nothing.