RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's pretty obvious the donor was Robert Mercer and the candidate was Cruz. We've already read in detail how he was the original choice prior to Bannon and others selling Trump.
I bet it was Rubio's "campaign" and not Rubio directly.

Rubio REALLY hated Trump during the campaign if you remember. And he was ardently anti-Russia.

...or Jeb.

Cruz was sniffing Trump's nuts the whole time. Even after Trump called his wife all sorts of names.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
My money is on Jeb. :kanyebp:
2facf12b83aa2a609b44214903163088.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Twitter snitched and now they're exposing Twitter. Hilarious. Not one regard for their safety.

Trump better take notes cuz to save himself, Putin will expose him when the heat is on from NATO and his oligarchs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't believe this at all sounds like a deliberately planted story.

I think we need to accept that theres a lot of a$$holes, shytheads, and downright racist bigots...but theres a lot of patriots amongst them.

Trump is a straight up nihilistic traitor on the other hand.

So as much as Kelly or Sessions may do some racist, sexist, homophobic shyt, they are Americans and will protect American interests.

So when Sessions says he would be super pissed if Trump gave up a high level Chinese defector, I think we have to accept that on some level, they understand the implications of geopolitical leverage at play here.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Twitter snitched and now they're exposing Twitter. Hilarious. Not one regard for their safety.

Trump better take notes cuz to save himself, Putin will expose him when the heat is on from NATO and his oligarchs
Thats what happens when you do deals with the devil.

Facebook out here on very thin ice too. Zuckerberg saw this and had to fall back this morning, I bet.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we need to accept that theres a lot of a$$holes, shytheads, and downright racist bigots...but theres a lot of patriots amongst them.

Trump is a straight up nihilistic traitor on the other hand.

So as much as Kelly or Sessions may do some racist, sexist, homophobic shyt, they are Americans and will protect American interests.

So when Sessions says he would be super pissed if Trump gave up a high level Chinese defector, I think we have to accept that on some level, they understand the implications of geopolitical leverage at play here.

]

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Supporting Trump and playing footsie with the Russians is by definition contrary to "American interests."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Just now ·
After President Trump accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam of not showing up "to meetings/works,” the Democratic nominee for governor fired back: "I served 8 years in the Army, took care of sick kids, and am running to build a more inclusive Virginia. Don't talk to me about showing up.”

Ralph Northam fires back at Trump: ‘Don’t talk to me about showing up’
Trump accused the Democratic nominee for Virginia governor of not showing up to work.
THEHILL.COM