RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Anyone who makes that much money is going to piss someone off.

I get the sense Browder did something he wont reveal because what happened to Magnitsky is so much worse. Especially in the 90s in Russia. Who knows, maybe he ran a CIA operation out of his office.

But fact is, dude needs to watch his back. I've been reading about him for YEARS and for things to come to a head like this, its like he hasn't learned his lesson.

If Browder was Russian he'd definitely be dead already. Putin will murk a billionaire in London like its nothing.
I think he is very smart to get out on the public like he has been doing, because if/when he ends up being killed, it will have a pretty significant impact.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I wonder what Assange's end game is in all of this? Him outing Cambridge is not good for anyone on Trump squad.....it also furthers the allegation that he's a disinformation agent.

Where's Ja?

It's over.... the American public was shat upon by the media and politicians reporting a fake story that changed laws and created unnecessary domestic and international political strife.

There was Russian Collusion...

but it wasn't Orange Face....no it was actually HillRod herself.

Russian Collusion Delusion.

It's over...:sas1:........or just beginning in reverse :sas2:

Even the Reporters at the Press Conference are admitting the dossier is a fake and started by DNC and RNC. They are not asking him to defend himself, they are who he thinks from RNC amd DNC is responsible for creating this fake Russian Collusion story. IT'S OVER.

I told yall it was fake a year ago. :laff:

Anyone talking about trolling, when the whole nation is literally duscussing this right now is just tucking their tail out of embarassment for believing Corporate Establishment media and politicians lie to you for a whole year.

:umad:

Take the L and direct your energy at the entities that lied to you.

It ain't over yet but it will be soon, insha'allah! And may what follows be glorious!:blessed:

This is not news that RNC and Hillary camp paid for the dossier.

Trump is the president. He has had access to all that info.

Why all the lies ? All the lawyer fees ? All the false statements ?

Better yet ? Why hasn't Trump come out and say "Yes, Russia attacked our democracy. Therefore, I am signing those sanctions?"

Again, Trump has the AG, the CIA and the FBI. Why not look into all of that and take the people who funded the dossier to court with the overwhelming evidence he must have that the whole dossier is fake ?"

I don't expect none of you to give a straight answer though. I don't respect any of you trolls any more than Trump, or the blind rednecks and racists that follow him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The New York Times
20 mins ·
It could have cost taxpayers about 50 times less if Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin had flown commercial.

How Much Money Could White House Officials Save Taxpayers by Flying Commercial? A Lot.
The Trump administration has pledged to cut government waste, but Cabinet members travel on government planes at costs far higher than those of…
NYTIMES.COM

this could probably be a thread if someone wants to make it

:snoop:
1. EMBED THE POSTS :stopitslime:
2. Whenever I see people flying private I seriously wonder why they think its worth it. Theres no amount of money a billionaire could have to justify spending that much money just to land at a small airport and skip TSA. Time is not THAT expensive. Flying private seriously is the biggest scam going.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I wonder what Assange's end game is in all of this? Him outing Cambridge is not good for anyone on Trump squad.....it also furthers the allegation that he's a disinformation agent.

Where's Ja?

He had no choice. He probably been told Mueller has all of the evidence now.

You see how quick these Repubs were to pass their budget ? That was the main thing they needed from Trump. Mueller just had a close door meeting with the Senate.

They know Trump is nearly done. Even Crooked ass McConnell coming at Bannon now. DO you know what that means ? :sas2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He had no choice. He probably been told Mueller has all of the evidence now.

You see how quick these Repubs were to pass their budget ? That was the main thing they needed from Trump. Mueller just had a close door meeting with the Senate.

They know Trump is nearly done. Even Crooked ass McConnell coming at Bannon now. DO you know what that means ? :sas2:

Man, I really want to believe this, but Trump has gotten away with so much that I'll probably doubt it until I actually see it. :wow:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clinton supporters not the campaign itself were reported to fund the dossier before

Its "breaking news" because the dossier had not been tied specifically to the Clinton campaign or the DNC.

CNN reported back then that their sources "said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton."

They also were the ones who hired Christopher Steele, not the GOP

You don't make that kind of money without a lot of dirt (and blood) on your hands. What is really interesting though is that you might expect the Russians to leak all of his dirty secrets in order to discredit him - but they can't because Putin and Co. were probably on the other side of the shady deals.

It's much easier for Putin to kill Russian nationals (or threaten them into silence) - thus why he could go after even oligarchs like Boris. But going after a British national (or threatening them/family) might be one step too far.

Cat and Mouse, cloak and dagger X 10000